Friday, February 25, 2011

Winner of the hidden Once Upon a Time Candy

Hey there, I sure do hope you're having a lovely day. I am feeling a little better - yes, just a little! Have been back to the Doctor AGAIN and he finally gave me some antibiotics! Yay, they seem to be working already... if they fail then they need to have a little looksy up my nose in my sinus :P GROSS!! lol
Anyway, I'm sure that's not what you all came here to read :)
The rubber stamp I have up for offer was CUPCAKE FAIRY from the Day #1 Preview.....
(and incidentally the post with the most comments... perhaps you all subconsciously knew? :))


Anyways.. onto the winner

That's AUTUMN!! Lucky last comment!

Autumn, please contact me and I'll pass your details onto Bec and she'll have that posted out to you asap.
Don't forget that all stamps are now available from Bizzy Becs in both digi and rubber.
Enjoy your day.. did you see my final Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge Guest DT card below? What fun I had with them this month.. can't believe it's over already :'(

2 comments:

Larisa said...

COngratulations Autumn)))

Autumn said...

Yay, me, Yay, me!!! Hmmmm, I'm guessing you don't really need my deets, lol. Thanks Loz and Bec, that was a fabby image. Oh' I just saw the first of the boys will be boys collection that you named LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!
Hope your're getting better and better. I've gotten 7 hours of sleep in the last two days as Tillie is not sleeping again. So tired and I've got two DT things to make...I just want to take a nap!
Well, guess this is getting pretty long, lol
Have a good one!
xxAutumn