Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winner of my BIRTHDAY Blog CANDY!!

Oh gosh, I cannot tell you how blown away I am at all the entries into my candy, all my lovely new followers (and existing followers - so all 562 of you!!) and all the gorgeous comments I've received.
I wish I could send something to all of you, but there is only one winner of my candy......

532 Mr Linky entries + 7 email entries via comment...
Random.org picked


********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
**
**
*
*
*

And that is CORINNE S!!
Corinne, if you can please email me your details I'll post it out to you asap. If I do not hear from Corinne by Sunday 6th Feb, I will draw another winner.

Thanks so all of you that entered. I know I've been MIA for a while... had a busy weekend I'm sure you all knew that would happen! I have some DT work to do, including a guest gig with one of my favourite stamp companies... stay tuned for that. I'm hoping to get some time to craft a bit later today.. but it's sooooo hot!!
Have a great day ♥

14 comments:

Bea said...

congrats to the winner
Bea

Debc06 said...

Congrats Corinne S.
Debbie

Cor* said...

Congrats! Woo HOO!

Nikki said...

Congrats to Corinne :)

Tracey Brossart said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!! :D

xx Tracey xx

Desirée~ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner!

I hope you had a great birthday!

ChickieChirps said...

Congrats Corinne and hope you had a fab birthday weekend Aussie Loz!

Arabella

CardArTart said...

Corinne S, you lucky dear - you are envied by 538 bloggers now! Congratulations!

Wonderful Life! said...

congrats to the lucky girl!!!

Zoe said...

Congrats Corinne. Loz I hope you had a fabulous birthday! It's not bad being 30 is it? hehehe I survived the year... just... hehehe hugs sweetie xxoo

Crafti (Rachelle) said...

Congratulation Corinne,
Loz I have my First Blog Candy to give away. This is the link to my blog.

http://crafti.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Rachelle (Crafti)

Hev said...

Congrats Corrine on your win.
Luv Hev xx

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Corinne!! Enjoy :)

Corinne said...

YEAH! I won....I am so excited...thanks for all the congrats everyone!

I have sent you an email with my mailing details...

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Hugs~
Corinne