Thursday, March 17, 2011

And so it begins again.... and FREEBIE Mother's Day Sentiment for you

my obsession with all things Tilda, that is! Yes.. now that I've inked them up - I am loving the latest Butterfly Dreams kit!! Get your pre-order at Bizzy Becs Now!
Another Mother's Day card to show you today.. I've seen these images together quite a lot in blogland this past week, so jumping right on the bandwagon I found out why they're so popular together :)
I whipped up the Mother's Day Circle Sentiment using the wording found HERE on the www, I just added the circles and the heart and thought I'd share the finished product here if you'd like it.

I'd like to enter the following challenges: Just Magnolia - Sketch; MDUC - twos (have just realised I didn't add the 2nd butterfly like I had planned to.. hope the 2 flowers, gems, images are enough 'twos'!!); and also Die Cut Dreams - Mothers Day or Special Friend (2nd Entry)

Sentiment: Digi
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Heidi Grace
Tools: Mag DooHickey Tilda's Lace, Marianne Desgins Butterfly Trio Die,
Embellishments: Misc doily, kaisercraft rhinestones, lace-pearls from Autumn (thanks :)) leaves from Becs, WOC Flowers, Stickles,

20 comments:

Kylie said...

Aw - this is too cute for words Loz! You're putting me to shame, I've not inked mine up yet :)
Gorgeous card and fabby sentiment too - you are so clever!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Loz, one of my fav colour combo's, I used this today in fact, lol. Yes I've seen these two images together and they do look fab. Gorgeous and thanks for the link to the sentiment. Hugs Tracy x

Mandy said...

Aww this is absolutely gorgeous and so sweet hun, I love the images and colours you've used.
Thanks for the sentiment :)
hugs Mandy xx

Chrissy said...

Thank you for the sentiment, it's awesome.Your card is beautiful. Fabulous image and your colouring is gorgeous...so soft and pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, your card is gorgeous love those colours, looks like another tilda collection to drool over.

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
This is gorgeous I love the two stamps together,they are perfect...Great colour combo and the sentiment is lovely...Hope your well and life is good....
Mandy x

Autumn said...

Fantastic Loz! Wonderful coloring and great color scheme. Your embellies are perfect, love it! Thanks for the sentiment!
xxAutumn

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Loz, sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how gorgeous - thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week for our special 2nd birthday challenge.
xXx

- - Sheryl - - said...

i love this !!! Everything about it

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card!

Marie-Anne

Marilyn said...

Wowsers Loz... this is a fab card!

Anne Kristine said...

Wow!!! Your card is gorgeous!
Love the soft colours!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Hubi's Baschtueggä said...

Wow, what a great Card! The Images are wunderfully!

Alicia said...

This is sooo pretty! Such a cute little image too!
Alicia xx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Loz. Love the colour scheme and your layout. I've pictured your 2nd butterfly on there! lol. I love your Mother's Day sentiment and have saved it and will give credit where credit is due. You're very clever, thank you.
Hugs, Kylie ox

Loopylou. said...

oh what a beautiful card and a gorgeous little sentiment circle too, thank you so much for sharing it hugs Lou xxx

Vicki's Blog said...

Your card are beautiful, great blog will be stopping by here again..
Cheers Vicki

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely Loz ...Just like you darling, hope you are well
Thanks for joining us @ the DCD challenge this time please come back tomorrow for our new challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Lisa said...

wow i love this card she is so pretty!love your coloring.