Friday, March 11, 2011

Another BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ Sneak Peek!

Hi guys, another gorgeous Boyz will be Boyz sneak peek from me today.. there'll be sneaky peeks all month long of the latest digi release from Blue Butterfly Stamps on all DT blogs and the Bizzy Becs Store Blog.

Today I'm sharing 'Cody on a Swing', I just love this little scene complete with cute puppy!
Digis are all available now HERE (currently 30% off - BARGAIN!), be sure to check them out - perfect for all cards BOY!

Thanks for coming by today.. I will have another post in a little while, am super busy today with my DD 5th party later this afternoon. So a cake to make and a house to clean!

Image: Blue Butterfly Stamps - Cody on a Swing from the Boyz will be Boyz collection
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kaisercraft
Embellishments: twine, boy charm & misc ribbon

3 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

Owh, that image is fantastic. Great card!

Marie-Anne

Alicia said...

Very cute!
Alicia xx

Marilyn said...

Aren't these guys just the cutest... I've never done many masculine cards before but these images are great.
You done a grand job on this card!