Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bath Bunnies Anniversary Card

Hey there bloggers... first an apology for my few and far between posts... must be getting a little boring following me - have lost a few followers - though perhaps no candy on offer anymore is the real cause??

Anyways... I was asked to make an Anniversary Card, and knew to keep it simple as the person who asked for it isn't into too mush pretty stuff!! I just love this image for all things Anniversary!!!


I'd like to also thank all my 'real' followers.. those who take the time to comment regularly, those who comment less frequently than others but have actually read my blog posts... I know I'm a bit of a rambler (think it's an Aussie trait!).

I'm still waiting for Mr Mojo to revisit my house.. seems I can only manage a few clean and simples for you all now and then.... perhaps some new stash would help? Not sure DH would agree!!!
Take care now, entering this into this weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge - punch it. Does the DooHickey count??

Image: Lili of the Valley - Bath Bunnies
Sentiment: Computer
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Pink Paislie Gossamer Pack
Tools: CB, Mag DooHickey
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls, charm and stickles all available from Bizzy Becs.

14 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz,
absolutely love that image and you colour so well. I'm still getting used to my chalks so nowhere near as good as you - yet!
Cheers,
Elaine

cebelica said...

Such a cute card!

Cheryl said...

Oh so adorable and yes perfect for an Anniversary card!!! Beautiful work!!
xx

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
I know it's upsetting to lose followers but hey it's their loss..I love to read your rambling and I know of late I fall into the second part I do try to come by as much as I can...This is such a cute card I love the little bunnies in their bath...
Mandy x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi I have only 17 followers lol I think its all about the fun of creating not the candy :D This is one of my fav LOTV stamps you have done it lovely and the simplicity of the card makes it stand out
Getting new crafting goodies is the best way to get your mojo going x Kitty x

Merry said...

A terrific card and so love the cute little image.

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card. It may be clean and simple, but I like it a lot. New stash may help, but it not always does it for me I found out. I hope Mr Mojo is back soon for you.

Marie-Anne

Pops x said...

This is stunning work sweetie, love the image and your colour choice is perfect, big hugs love Pops x x x

Mandy said...

Oh hun you sound fed up! I gain and loose followers on an almost daily basis, especially when a candy has finished, I hate those darn candy grabbers lol.
You keep rambling and we'll keep stalking you lol.
Loz your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, I love the sweet image and that paper is one of my favs I've been stroking it tonight trying to face cutting it up lol.
Thanks for the sunshine :) it's weird to think we have opposite seasons, I can't wait for the sunner after all the snow we've had this winter, we deserve some warnth lol
hugs Mandy xx

Narelle Harrison said...

hi babe, this is just way toooo cute, totally gorgeous for an anniversary card, just love it!!!
big hugz
rellz.x.x.x.

Autumn said...

Too cute Loz! Fab job on the coloring! Great job!
Hope you havea wonderful day!
xxAutumn

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Loz and I love the pretty backing paper.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

- - Sheryl - - said...

this is so adorable!

Alicia said...

This is so cute Loz! You do cute very well!
Alicia xx