Monday, March 21, 2011

Bizzy Bec's Store Challenge - Still time to enter!!

Hi Guys, how you all doing? I've got a little past-mid-way reminder for this months
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge. Remember these gorgeous colours? Chocolate - Raspberry - Mint - Cream

I've used these colours once again, just to show you how gorgeous they really are together. I have used this super, super cute Milton & Co Stamp, I have no DP with these colours so decided once again to use the colours in my image and used some Basic Grey Manila Pack DP. There's that freebie sentiment I made up again, pick it up in the post below if you'd like.

You have until the end of the month to get your entry - this is the prize that's up for grabs... wish I could enter!! Enjoy your day, and while you're checking out the challenge on the STORE BLOG -check out all the gorgeous DT Inspirations from the latest Blue Butterfly Stamps release ♥

2 comments:

Autumn said...

How sweet is this! What an adorable little bear, love the colors!
xxAutumn

Lisa said...

this card is so sweet.I love the color combo.works well with this card.