Monday, March 21, 2011

COOL CODY - DT Inspiration

Good afternoon Peeps, how's your day been so far? Not wet down here as predicted but I've still had a little bit of a play at my desk. Have some DT Inspiration for you now, using the adorable COOL CODY from the latest Blue Butterfly Stamps release; Boyz will be Boyz.

I've kept this super simple, my mojo seems to be vacationing at the moment, so clean and simple it is!! The blue cord is from a child's cordial drink bottle from the shop, including the plastic buckle which I coloured black.

I had to heat emboss the sentiment so it stands out some more... still not as prominent as I'd hoped but it will do the job :)
(Soz about the dodgy angled photo.. think my mat must be under the corner of the card:))

There's my little bit of graffiti! :P just leaving my mark on the stone wall! Love this DP but sorry have no idea where it came from! My SIL gave me a 12x12 accordian folder filled with heaps of DP a couple of years ago.. only just starting to look through it all tsk tsk!

Enjoy the remainder of your day, I'd like to enter this weeks Simons Says Stamp challenge - Happy Birthday!!

Image: Blue Butterfly stamps - Cool Cody HERE
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Unknown
Embellishments: misc cord & buckle from drink bottle, staples

6 comments:

Merry said...

Love this card and how you have used the paper. I have some similar paper and never knew how to use it. I like you bit of graffiti and what a great embellishment the buckle and cord.

Cheryl said...

WOW this is FABULOUS,love the DP and your colouring!!! Nice little bit of graffiti there too...lol...
xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card.

Marie-Anne

Jacilynn said...

super cute! love the background paper!
sweet!

weewiccababe said...

I don't think your mojo has gone anywhere at all - what a fab card and i love the wee touch of graffiti - genius!
Debz
xx

Autumn said...

The brick wall is awesome!! What a great idea with the graffiti too, love it!
xxAutumn