Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gorgeous Tilda in Rubber Boots

Good morning ladies (and any blokes who frequent my blog :))
This is the first of at least 2 posts I have for you today. I made this simple Mothers Day card a few days ago and am only now remembering to blog it!

I've used the gorgeous sketch from Corry's blog candy HERE. So this will be a 2nd entry for me to win that gorgeous stash!! Be quick and get your entries in by the 28th March.

Also entering Die Cut Dreams' - Mother's Day or Special Friend. Notice I paper-pieced her clothing.. what an incredible fast way to make a card!! Can you believe this is the first time I've inked up the latest Magnolia kit? Terrible.. now I'm having a little infatuation with them again for a while!!

Have a lovely day.. hit my HOME button above to check out what else I have to share with you or scroll up/down :)

Image: Magnolia Tilda in Rubber Boots (get yours now from Bizzy Becs), 2x Magnolia Butterflies
Sentiment: Computer
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey
Embellishments: misc ribbon & pearls

8 comments:

Kylie said...

OMG - two posts and its only just 9am?! Gosh, you're on a roll Hun.
Another fantastic Maggie masterpiece. Love the paper piecing.
Hugs
Kylie xx

Chrissy said...

OH! I love this, its gorgeous. Love the papers piecing, very pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cor* said...

SOooooooooooooooo perfect! Great paper piecing! A gorgeous sketch, where'd ya say you got it? OH YAY, my candy! Perctly done! Good luck with your second chance!!

Autumn said...

Fabulous, love the paper piecing Loz, she's perfect!!
xxAutumn

may-chu said...

that's so pretty! I love her dress, it's so cute to use paper for it.

Marilyn said...

Love this card... those colours are so great together.

Crafty Chris said...

A beautiful card this little Tilda is lovely. Thanks for joining us at DCD>
Chris x

Debs said...

love this Tilda, gorgeous coloring and fab colors and layout, Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Die Cut Dreams and we hope to see you again soon
Debs
xxx