Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sneaky Peek of whats to come to Blue Butterfly Stamps!!

Good afternoon peeps, have had a busy morning with Miss Nearly-Five having a trip to the Doctors with some very nasty looking mosquito bites, they'd started to peel and ugh.. they are gross! But all good, some cream, some liquid anti-biotics and she was back at school only 2½ hours late!!
Now, onto my card. Have you seen any Sneaky Peeks from any of my fellow teamies? Been over to the Bizzy Bec's Store blog to have a look? Well, available very soon on March 5th will be the new
digital stamp range. These boy images are gorgeous and just perfect. This is Cody on Scooter - and just so you all know, Bec let me name this little guy after one of my very own twins!

Be sure to hop on over to the store blog to see some more and grab your very own 'Cody' images from March 5th at Bizzy Becs Store.

Sentiment: Kaisercraft Die Cut
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kaisercraft Jungle Bug
Embellishments: Paper Twine, MS Ribbon

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Loz

This is such a great card!! I love this new image.

My eldest son is Cody! So of course I'm a fan straight away.lol.

Michelle :-)

Marie-Anne said...

What ga gorgeous card and what a great image for cards for boys.

Marie-Anne

Shanae Branham said...

What an adorable card! I am glad I stopped by today. By the way, I have a contest giveaway on my blog you might find fun. Take a look. triumphandtears.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

What a great idea! A range of boys stamps!! Just what we need!! I have an award for you - dont know if you might have got this one already.
Alicia xx

Autumn said...

Fabulous Loz!! Love those papers! What a great card for a young boy!!
xxAutumn

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous! love boy themed stamps, they are so few and far between.
cheers