Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What? No Stamped Images??

hi guys, quick post to show you all what I whipped up yesterday. Was asked to make 2 cards for a 14yo girl, one with a bag and shoe and the other anything... so this other card may not be for her yet... I'm thinking she may like my Bizzy Becs Colour Challenge card? Anyhoos... here they are.
I used a shoe from one of my 30th birthday cards as a template, and just whinged the bag as I went. I'm pretty happy with the happy bright result - though have no room for a sentiment! Oh well, I added some card on the inside too to make up for it :D
DCWV Butterflies Stack, misc ribbon, Kaisercraft Rhinestones

And this one came from a book, well, sort of! I can't find the book at the moment to tell you what it is. I'd have much rather some flourish pearls but had to use the string instead. Not too bad though this is the one I think I'll keep for someone else - perhaps a little too mature for a 14 yo??
Pink Paislee Queen Bee Pad, pearl string, Spellbinders Large Scalloped Circles SM,

Hope you're all having a lovely day, thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Both really gorgeous cards. I love that shoe....Good grief I used to wear shoes like that...noe I would fall off and break my hip..lol..
The second one..yes far too old for a 14yr old..would look much better on my display shelf....lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

WOW they are GORGEOUS,wonderful details and colours!!!
xx

LesleyfromWI said...

Love the shoe and purse. Great colors!

Mandy said...

Hey hunny, gorgeous cards, the top one is perfect for a teenager and I love the bottom one it's the pearly swirls look fab
hugs Mandy xx

CardArTart said...

Great shoe & bag - and I love the way you've cut the paper into the flourish pattern on the second one.

Marie-Anne said...

Those cards are great.

Marie-Anne

Jackie Thomas said...

Clever girl Loz, they're both fantastic. Hugs xo jackie

- - Sheryl - - said...

beautiful cards - love the pearls

Sussie said...

wOW! tHE shoe and bag-card is great! The other card is lovely as well!