Saturday, April 2, 2011

23 Days til CHOCOLATE!!!

(Have you noticed my posts are all over the place? Anyone else having this problem.... seems to be once I've added the photo and the usual double lining happens but I can't fix it! Help!)

Good morning guys, just a quickie post from me, have our first game of Netball for the season today. At the moment the wind is so chilly, but as soon as I start to run in it (despite the lack of coverage & warmth the suction-suit netball dresses give ;)) I'll be sweating like piggy with the red face of a fire truck!! Anyways, onto my card. I've decided to not even bother with flowers at the moment, every time I do I just don't like the result. So I give up for now!!

Wanted to make an Easter card, just so I could use the cute sentiment from the kit! These papers are really old downloads - but click the link in my recipe below, cause they've got some great new Easter themed papers! I added some little eggs in the grass near the bunnies, I just love that border strip, and matches perfectly with Tilda's cute bunny.


I'd like to enter the following challenges - A Spoon Full of Sugar: Easter - Just Magnolia: Anything Goes + Buttons - Colour Create: Pastels - Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog: Photo Inspiration.

Have a great weekend ♥

Image: Magnolia - Tilda w Hanging Bunny
Sentiment: Magnolia Spring 2011 Kit
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Downloads from Papercraft Inspirations (these are really old ones!)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Mag DooHickey Tilda's Lace, Nellie Snellon Oval die,
Embellishments: Stickles (lots of Crystal Stickles!), misc button, Organza Ribbon from Becs,

14 comments:

Lisa said...

love the sparkle so pretty i wish i had brought this stamp!! she looks so cute.loving the pastel colors..

I know another ladie her blog is doing really weird stuff when she posts it posts with dots ..and i have only just been able to follow blogs.

Hugs
xo

its getting quiet chilly here to have fun at netball :)

EELS said...

Hey..................I have those papers too, when I get some really good ones I scan them into my computer but then I cannot bear to get rid of 'em even after ages and ages!

Kerry Steger said...

I love your image! So very cute and your pairing of this with the designer paper is just so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Colour Create Challenge this fortnight!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card!

Marie-Anne

Carol said...

What a pretty card Hun! I'm having the same problem with blogger regarding the spacing grrrr!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Just Magnolia. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Merry said...

Lovely card...love all the sparkle. Hope your netball game went well.

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card and love the sparkle around effect. Very cute. Thanks so much for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to continue having your support :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Loz, gorgeous card hun, love the image and the cute border, hugs Liz xx

Candy said...

Love your card!!
Tilda is so sweet.
Doesn't matter that you have had the digi paper for awhile it is SO cute!! Love all the sparkle.
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

Alicia said...

This is so sweet! I love this Easter card.
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Aww hunny this is absolutely gorgeous, love all the sparkle.
Your post looks fine to me Loz, I think blogger has gremlins as lots of peeps seem to be having different probs
hugs Mandy xx

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is adorable, Laura! Love the touch of glitter you added, too!

I don't see a problem with spacing in your post. Is it adding extra breaks between paragraphs and or photos? If so, I can let you know how to fix it. If you want, send me an email :)

Christine

Pat said...

Oooooh Loz...this is the prettiest card! I love your colors and image!And your coloring is so pretty!! I love the sparkliness! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's fun "Inspiration Challenge" at Magnolia-licious challenge blog!! Hugs. Pat Frank