Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blue Butterfly's Daisy with Drink Corner Bookmark

OMGosh bloggers... I'd completely forgotten I made this corner bookmark, like weeks ago! My poor neglected Monica McInerney book has been sitting on the shelf, waiting for me to get a few spare minutes (and of course the attention span needed to read :))

So, here she is. I didn't follow any instructions, just made her up as I went. I kept it really simple as I thought there's no point adding a heap of large embellies.. then my book wouldn't even shut!!

If you are after some instuctions on how to make one of these corner bookmarks I'm sure Paper Craft Planet and such will have tutorials galore. Just "Google It" lol! I traced and hand cut the flowers from another flower in my stash.

Image: Blue Butterfly Stamps - Daisy with Drink
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: DCWV & Cre8tive Cardstock
Tools: Magnolia DooHickey Tilda's Lace Die, CC Designs Squiggles Die (both available from Bizzy Becs)Embellishments: Stickles & Organza both from Bizzy Bec's

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Fantastic Loz!! Love that she is on a big beautiful flower!!
xxAutumn

Gea said...

Very nice!
I hope you find some time to read and use your pretty bookmark
hugs Gea