Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CC Designs at Bizzy Becs

Hi guys, we've been seeing so many of the latest release digis from Blue Butterfly stamps, I just wanted to remind you all of the other stamps available at Bizzy Becs, including the gorgeous rubbers from CC Designs, including Honey; Sugar Plums, Sweet November Stamps; Swiss Pixies and the gorgeous latest releases of Kiki La Rue & Fairytale Collection. If Bec doesn't have what you're looking for in stock.. send her an email and she may be able to get it in for you.
I have been a fan of the gorgeous CC Designs images for a long time now, and Kiki La Rue is one of my favourites! And how sweet is this one? The new 'Spring Kiki' (currently out of stock, but like I said, email Bec and she may be able to get her in for you), is just as adorable as all the others.


I've used Kiki on a birthday card, I'm having a bit of a love affair with my paper doilies once again, perhaps to compensate for the lack of flowers, I just love the pretty edges on them and how they help fill the space. Be sure to check out all the doilies Bec has available HERE. I'm missing those square ones Bec had.. hopefully we'll see them again soon :)

I've followed the gorgeous sketch over at Wild Orchid Challenge.

Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Papercrafts designer (I picked up this pack in Big W, the colours and patterns are gorgeous!)
 

5 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card.

Marie-ANne

Malin/Majamelon said...

Such a lovely card!! =)

Hugs
Malin

Jackie Thomas said...

Your card's gorgeous Loz. I love how you put the pearls around her neck. Beautiful colour combo too. Hugs Jackie

Stampin Mindy said...

I love this image, such a cute card. The doily make it so much more grly. Very pretty!

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the layout & that sentiment is one of my favourites. Like the little bead necklace too!