Friday, April 1, 2011

Daisy Laying in a Field

Hey bloggers, got some DT Inspiration for you all from the latest Blue Butterfly Stamps range:

This is "Daisy Laying in a Field" (I like to call her Daydreaming Daisy but anyways)...


The Daisy digi images and Cherry Martini digis are both now available in store... check them out HERE. All digis are currently 25% off... and available for instant download if paid for using PayPal.

The gorgeous Cherry Blossoms are from Becs, check them out HERE & HERE, and the range of Spellbinders HERE. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the butterfly is a Joy Crafts die.

Also wanted to share with you all the wonderful talent that is my D5yoD. This is her Barbie in a frill skirt card. So sweet! Took her a whole 30 seconds to steal my lace and stick it on then draw up the 'Barbie'!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Love the card,great image I'm with you she's definitely daydream,got to be about a boy...Lovely colours and papers...Awww look at that card your DD made so sweet...Have a great weekend...
Mandy

Lisa said...

sweet card.Hehe My daughter is the same can never keep her out of my craft cupboard.Love her Barbie picture.Thanks for your comment on my blog.He he yep i deleted my blog accidently after that i lost all creativness and slowly getting back into now.hugs
xo

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

The creation of your daughter is fantastic, please tell her I love it.

Marie-Anne

Alicia said...

Gorgeous picture! Love the dress!
Alicia xx