Friday, April 29, 2011

Happiness Cute Square

Hey guys, finally another card from me, I know I've been so slack, but look at the bright side, I'm not jamming your dashboards with posts every day! Like I probably should be :-P

Okay, so I won these gorgeous LOTV Cute Squares in Marianne's Candy, and have finally managed to use one on a card. And of course these two are just the sweetest, we all know I love browns :) Thanks so much Marianne!

Yes.. my charm is in fact backwards in the photo! And just how perfect did my spotty DP match her little hat? That strip is actually from the reverse side of the main DP, I'm pretty sure it came from a mixed pack of brown papers from Bizzy Becs... wish I had more!!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - White Plus 2 with a Twist (I've added brown & cream to my white)
Creative Card Crew - Child's Play
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #55
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Sketch - I've used Papertake Weekly's Sketch #55
Lili Of The Valley - Love is in the Air

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope your weather is as glorious as ours... am loving the warm sunny Autumn afternoons with the cool crisp evenings and mornings. Please stay away Winter!!!

Image: Lili of the Valley - Cute Squares
Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Papers: unknown stash
Tools: MS Eyelet Lace BP
Embellishments: Satin ribbon from Becs, misc charm, WOC roses & buds

10 comments:

Craftdee said...

This is so sweet! Cutest image and I love the punch. I love browns too, it was one of the colours at my wedding 33 years ago, and I've never got sick of it (thank goodness it's back in fashion, I've just done up my lounge room...in browns!) I'm with you on the weather, though we are desperate for the rain in WA so just hope it pours at night -don't want much ;-) Dee

Kylie said...

Oh - I love this card - the papers and image create such a nice vintagey feel. Too cute!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Lullina said...

So lovely card! ^^

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

Deb said...

Beautiful card! Adorable image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Royal Wedding Day, Happy Crafting, Debxx

uksharon said...

Card card and image.
Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So lovely to see one of these squares made up into a card. Lovely choice with the brown. Thanks for tip re new post editor, has solved my spacing problem. Have revamped my blog too. Marianne x

Autumn said...

Another bit of perfection Loz, love the monochromatic color scheme, this is fabulous!!
xxAutumn

Alicia said...

Gorgeous!! I love the sepia tones with the greys. Perfect!
Alicia xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby