Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Little Sister

Hi guys... just loved yesterday's stamped DP so much I had to have another turn at it, yeah, CASED myself LOL! I love the pale blue almost as much as the pink. It's my darling little sister's 28th birthday today... this won't have got to her yet (yeah.. should have sent it last week...) so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!

I hope to see all you lovely bloggers join in with this month's Bizzy Becs Store Challenge and show us your MAKE YOUR OWN DP!  The challenge is open worldwide and Bec always offers up a lovely prize!
I'd like to enter this into Just Magnolia's Anything Goes (with Optional Buttons), my 3rd Entry!!

Oh, and to all the lovelies who commented about my silly blog adding extra lines etc... I actually changed to the new post editor.. (I think that's what it's called) and I haven't had any issues.. yet!! Fingers Crossed!

Image: Birthday Tilda (Regular and Mini sized)
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Medium: Pebbles Chalks & Timber Brown Stazon ink
Papers: DIY stamped paper
Tools: Cuttlebug, DooHickey Tilda's Lace
 Embellishments: Organza & pearls from Bizzy Becs, misc checked ribbon

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,such a sweet Tilda.....beautiful colouring and design!!! I hope your sister has a wonderful Birthday!!
xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Such an adorable card Loz. Your sister will love it. Hugs xo Jackie

EELS said...

Happy birthday to your sister Loz.
Great card, very pretty.

Was wondering, what do you do with all the cards you accumulate through challenges etc. I seem to have quite a lot now, more than I will ever be able to use.
Cheers,
EELS

Autumn said...

Fabulous Loz! Whata great use for those mini's!! This is too cute and I too love the mix of colors! In case you don't check your e-mail, I've finally sent off your goodies, hope you like them!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card.

Marie-Anne

Janiel/ janny said...

OH BOY now aren't you just clever!!!!!!! I love the way you have made your own paper. I have one posting tomorrow afternoon with making my own paper and it's not anything as pretty as yours dear..
Your sis will love love love this card...
big hugs, Janiel