Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Magnolia Easter

hey guys, yes, I've freezing my but off at the moment, misty rain is falling and I have goosebumps galore. So will keep this post short so I can go grab another jumper.
I finally have a card to share with you all, another Easter Card, not sure what I'll do with it but these images are just too cute! I also wanted to remind you all of Bizzy Bec's April Store Challenge - Make Your Own DP. Ever wondered what to used the little Magnolia Kit accessory stamps for? Well, here I've used 3 from the last kit to make my DP. Stamped in chocolate ink on kraft card, I used both bunnies and the 3 circles. Not sure what they're supposed to be - eggs aren't round so I don't get 'em??

I'd like to enter this weeks Magnolia-licious Challenge - Pink & Green, Die Cut Dreams - Easter, Creative Inspirations - Easter & Magnolia Down Under's - Easter. That's a lota easter!

Image & Sentiment: Magnolia - Tupil Wheelbarrow & Tilda w Stuffed Animal
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kraft, misc tag
Tools: Spellbinders Labels One?
Embellishments: Flowers, leaves and fillers from Becs, Pleated ribbon from Autumn :), and spotty ribbon from stash. 

15 comments:

Larisa said...

It is fantastic) The little green ribon is so much to the point here making all work to be lighter and wonderful and miracle)))
Hugs. Larisa. xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Loz, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love everything about it. hugs xo Jackie

Mummylade said...

This is such a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for participating in the DCD Easter challenge with it!

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, very cute card love your magnolia stamp it's just toooo cute! Hugs Cheryl

Debs said...

wonderful creation, your pleated ribbon is perfect and such an adorable image, thanks so much for sharing in our Easter Challenge at Creative Inspirations
Debs
xxx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi These stamps are perfect together and the soft colouring is wonderful. Beautiful creation. Kitty :D

Kruemel said...

Oh I love this! The colors go so wonderfully together - and the LO is stunning!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs and happy easter!
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh so beautifully done and this is one of my favourite Tildas.
Thankyou so much for joining in with us ay MDUC this week
Love Debbie xxx

Candy said...

Oh I love your hand made paper!!! Polka dots are always 'in' aren't they?
Pretty little Tilda with her lamb :o)
Love your flower spray and ribbon treatment as well as the wee tag in the corner.
Thank you for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Loz, so pretty, I love how you've been making your own dp. I'm so pleased it's not just me who wasn't sure what the round things are in the stamp club lol
hugs Mandy xx

- - Sheryl - - said...

WOW - a beautiful Easter card!

laney said...

ooh Tilda is so pretty coloured so delicately!! lovely card!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you again
hugs
laney

cabio's craft corner said...

Totally gorgeous card with all lovely elements. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LindaC said...

Oh, I love Tilda sitting on the wheelbarrow amidst the tulips. Cute card! Thanks for participating in the Magnolia-licious Challenge. Linda C