Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paul Texting

Good morning guys, sorry I've been missing for a while. My last post was actually scheduled so it really has been a while, and today I think I found some mojo... for a teen boy card of all things lol! It's my 2nd eldest nephew's Birthday today.. the big Teen 13!! So a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nath!
I saw this gorgeous card over on Pops' blog.. isn't it gorgeous. (Thanks Pops for showing this great image and inspiring me to get it :)) I knew just had to have 'Paul Texting' so I got the digi and using this weeks Create4Fun's SKETCH Challenge.. I made this. Yes.. I basically cased Pops colours too! These BG papers are great for boys cards.


Mo has the best images for teens, I gave my eldest nephew the Video Boy image for his last birthday, such a great image for today's kids! I'm entering the Create4fun challenge, and also Papertake Weekly's - Anything Goes.
Also wanted to share that I won some candy!! Thanks so much to Marianne xx


Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey 'Manilla' & 'Kraft' packs, Cre8tive Cardstock
Tools: Star Punch, numbers by hand
 

7 comments:

EELS said...

Good one Loz. At this point in time I don't have to make cards for boys thank goodness - always a difficult ask!
Love your colouring.
EELS

Jackie Thomas said...

What an awesome card Loz. These colours look amazing. Your nephew will love it. Congrats on your candy win too. lucky girl. hugs xo

Pops x said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with me, it makes me feel great to know that i have inspired you, and after all that what went on last week this has made it all worth while, you are a star...

Your card is gorgeous sweetie, the torn paper looks perfect for him and your colouring is perfect, STUNNING biggest of hugs love Popsx x x x

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

Autumn said...

This is fabulous Loz, I absolutely love it, Fantastic!! You are so good with the boy cards!!
xxAutumn

Marilyn said...

Another fab card Loz. That's a great guy image & I love the layout.

Alicia said...

This is a fantastic card!! Great image!
Alicia xx