Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tilda with Hawaiian Flower - 2nd Post for today

'evening guys, how's your day been? If you saw my post below, my nephews came to visit today and Nath loved his card, so great to know that even a 13 year old can appreciate hand made cards.
I've just finished off another birthday card, won't mention who for but I'm sure if she stumbles across this post she'll figure it out.

I'd like to enter the following challenges - Just Magnolia: Sketch - All That Scraps Wed Challenge: Anything Goes - Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes.
Have a lovely evening..

Image: Magnolia Tilda with Hawaiian Flower
Sentiment: Stampin' Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey Cappella Pad
Tools: Mag DooHickey Tilda's Lace, Cuttlebug, misc Butterfly punch
Embellishments: Stickles, misc pearls & ribbon
 

11 comments:

Jaimy said...

its a beautiful card!

Greetings, Jaimy

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card dear!!
hugs, Janiel

Marie-Anne said...

What a sweety.

Marie-Anne

Jackie Thomas said...

Another stunner Loz. Love everything about it. Hugs xo Jackie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Loz.
luv
Debby

Autumn said...

Gorgeous Loz!! Love the layout and the colors are devine!!
xxAutumn

Mina said...

fabulous card Loz, I love the fabulous vintage colours
Mina xxx

Narelle Harrison said...

oohh, i do likee ther colours,
top job babe
hugz
rellzx.x. : o )

Marilyn said...

Awww... this is beautiful Loz! Love your colours & layout. I just got this stamp but haven't had a chance to dip it into ink yet.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,I love the LO and glittered edges....beautifully coloured too!!!
xx

Alicia said...

And I am the lucky, lucky girl who received this gorgeous card!!! Thank you so much!!! Am playing catch-up in my crazy life at the moment and am yet to reply and thank you...but I am getting there!
Alicia xx