Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beautiful Tilda & The Ribbon Girl Blog Candy!!!

Good evening guys, have made another 'scene' card to share with you all, and these BG papers are stunning, I just love the soft colours.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Die Cut Dreams - Princess Birthday
Just Magnolia - Anything with Stitching (real or faux).. mine's faux
Allsorts Challenge - StampALot (3 stamps) - I used 4 plus the sentiment!

I did reading with my DD's kinda class today.. they're so sweet. It will be a Wednesday weekly ritual now and I think I've also volunteered myself for every 2nd Thursday. The boys will love it and DD thinks it's pretty cool that I'm there. And I'm sure in 10 years time I'll be the LAST person she'll want at her school LOL!!
I'm off shopping tomorrow... need a dress for the Footballers Ball. It's so cold here at the moment I think the last thing I'll be doing is stripping down to try on cocktail dresses :)

Take care, have a lovely evening, before you go to bed be sure to check out the following giveaway!! ♥

For details CLICK HERE. Closes & drawn Saturday 14th

Image: Magnolia; Stone Pathway, Beautiful Tilda & 2x Butterflies
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Medium: Pebbles Chalks, Gold Spica pen 
Papers: Basic Grey Cappella, Kraft
Embellishments: misc lace, sequence flower trim, stickles (LOTS!!)
 

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card Loz, you must be having fun with the scenes at the moment, and no wonder you do a fantastic job.
Hugs Cheryl

shersl84bed said...

Lovely card

Smiles Sher

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

I hope you found a lovely dress and you didn't get too cold when you stripped down to try it on.

Marie-Anne

Autumn said...

Fantastic Loz, I love it!! Love those neutral colors! Good luck finding a dress!
xxAutumn

Mummylade said...

such lovely card! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts and Die Cut Dreams challenges with this creation and good luck!

TaraG said...

Such a sweet card, Loz! Love the sweet image and your beautiful colouring and the kraft cardstock is fab! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
Hugs,t

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

- - Sheryl - - said...

beautiful cards - love the color tones

Tracy said...

A cute and pretty creation. Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS,I love the softness of it!!! BTW Have fun trying on the dresses and yes it is a bit cold for that!!
xx

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Beautiful card...I love the way you do the scene....Hope you found a dress,I'm hopeless at choosing an outfit for a posh do as my Mum say's... lol...Takes at least to trips to the shops...
Mandy x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Loz, so pretty.
I used to help with reading & swimming in Gareth & Jodie's primary schools, make the most of it hun because you are so right it doesn't last forever lol
hugs Mandy xx

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for entering this creation in the DCD challenge and good luck!

Julie said...

really cute card and colour scheme!! x