Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Black and White Edwin

G'day guys, I know it feels like ages since I posted anything.. is it? Perhaps it is. The world is crazy busy around here at the moment. I stumbled across the ShopBron owner's.. Colour-my-Worlds blog... I've seen Bron's Magnolia products advertised on eBay and then found the online store.. and even though I've sworn off buying more rubber (at least I'm hoping to try :)), be sure to check it out for yourselves.

So not only does Bron advertise the latest Maggie goodies.. she's also having a Grand Calibur Giveaway!! Yes.. you read right!! Hop on over to check it all out, and Happy First Birthday ShopBron!

Not only is there the major prize above.. but also smaller weekly challenges etc to earn yourself another chance.. this weeks challenge... BLACK & WHITE (or poor Eddie McGuire colours) and FYI - I ♥ to HATE Collingwood.. I mean, who doesn't??? And having Eddie and his big head leading them makes it all the easier.. I will not watch the man on television.. he only has one tone.. all the shows sound the same - will someone please tell the network?

I hope you enjoyed my creation.. I had fun colouring with only the black, white and greys. And the gorgeous Kaisercraft papers made it so simple!! You can see the glimmer from some embossing on the scalloped strip - IRL you can't see that, the flash has caught it. I've forgotten to add the little white dots to his cheeks and will do that now..  Stay safe xx

Image: Magnolia Edwin with Butterfly & CC Designs Swiss Pixies Fence
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kaisercraft - After Five Collection, DCWV Card Blank
Tools: CB Swiss Dots EF
Embellishments: Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Silver Pen, misc ribbon

9 comments:

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi thanks for the info. Will go and check it out. Hey Edwin looks rather dashing in black and white. Love the whole layout . Kitty :D

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, love your card, Edwin looks good in the black & white theme. Just went over to Colour my world blog and entered that fantastic give away, thanks for the heads up.
Hugs Cheryl

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

very beautiful card!
greetings, Mandy

Bronlyn said...

Love the card Loz and thanks for entering and passin on the message you have two more entries into the Grand Callibur draw :)

and maybe a new stamp ...I here you about the rubber stamps ....I have started to collect digis more room ....lol

Bronlyn said...

Guess what you are the winner..thanks for entering Bron

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous,cute card Loz.
luv
Debby

Beate said...

Lovely card!
Hugs and smiles

Craftdee said...

This is fab Loz! I'm with you re "Eddie Everywhere", added to which I'm an Eagles supporter (playing Collingwood next week)Thanks for the links to the goodies too, Dee

Autumn said...

This is so cute Loz! I love your little scene and ou've colored him fabulously!! Great job!! Love the new pic too
xxAutumn