Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cogwheel Wendy - Blue Butterfly Stamps Sneak Peek

Afternoon peeps, I have another sneak peek from the latest Blue Butterfly Stamps range - Pin Up Gilrs. This is Cogwheel Wendy, and as you can see I've left it fairly plain.. I think my suggestive text says it all :)

These Pin Up gals will be available in digi format from 20th May.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Anything Goes

Image: Blue Butterfly Stamp - Cogwheel Wendy (Pin Up Girls Collection)
Sentiment: Kaisercraft & Computer
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kaisercraft

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow! She is a bit naughty isnt she!! My brother-in-law would love this card as he is a mechanic.
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Wow Loz how sassy is she...Love your sentiment,made me really laugh..Great card...
Mandy x

maddy hill said...

lol great card Loz ! love the all makes and models lol.
hugs
maddy

Bec said...

WOW Loz, this is Fabulous.. I loive how you put dirty marks on her too.. Love the sentiments.. love it all!!! bec xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Loz, love the image
Clairexx

Autumn said...

Oh' my goodness, too funny Loz!! Idk what guy wouldn't love this!! Great job, I love it!!
xxAutumn

Jackie Thomas said...

I love how you've "greased" her up.
Brilliant
Hugs xo