Saturday, May 28, 2011

Commissioned LOTV Wedding Card

Hey guys, here's that wedding card I mentioned in my last post, the lady who wanted it liked THIS CARD (the circle one obviously :)) but with a blue.. and after searching and searching I found this DP in just the right shade.
So, armed with my perfect DP (she'd even given me a swatch of the sample colour) I made the card.. exactly the same, exactly to order.

I managed to get the pearls all the way around this time, and was short some blue rosebuds so threw in some white ones as well.
I do have another card to share with you all, but once again it can wait! I just watched the movie "Morning Glory"..... snore! Not nearly as good as I was wanting it to be! Major dud for Rachel McAdams.

Image: Lili of the Valley - Wedding Couple
 Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: misc coloured card & ???? DP
Tools: circle template.. Note To Self: Get Some Circle Nesties!!! :)
 Embellishments: Doily, Sheer Ribbon, Rosebuds, Open Pearl Heart & Stickles all available at Bizzy Becs. Large Pearl String from discount store. 
 

5 comments:

Debra said...

Loz this is gorgeous, the papers and being in a circle shape gives the illusion that it is a plate from an expensive collection. Great design,great colouring, xxx

Merry said...

A beautiful card...love that you have done the circle.

EELS said...

Fantastic card Loz - and like the new photo!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and lovely, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Jackie Thomas said...

This is just gorgeous Loz. Such a beautiful image.
hugs xo