Thursday, May 5, 2011

May "TAGS" Challenge

 'morning Peeps, it's that time again. Another challenge over at Bizzy Becs Store Blog, and this month we want to see all your
Tags!
Be it a tag, tags on a card or tags on something else - we want to see it.
I have 2 little Mothers Day tags to show you for inspiration...

The extra sentiment tag pulls out - see below.

the DP is from Crafty Secrets from my stash and the sentiments are Tickled Pink Stamps... all embellies are from Becs. Check the list below for more information and direct links. The CC Designs Squiggles Cutter and DooHickey Die are both currently out of stock but contact Bec and she'll try and get them in for you. Also, the organza isn't up on the store yet.....

Image: Magnolia - Tilda w Peony & Tilda w Curls
Sentiments: Tickled Pink Stamps
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Crafty Secrets Eathy Pad, Kraft
Embellishments: Mini Tassles, Stickles Glitter Glues, Organza, lace, brad, open pearl hearts, flower fillers, mini roses, 1cm sheer ribbon

Have you seen these gorgeous Cheery Lynn Designs Doily Dies yet? Bec has a Pre-Order HERE. I just love the French Pasty one (the pink one above) and the gorgeous hearts set... just need some cash first LOL!

11 comments:

sallysbitz said...

Two lovely tags x
I have not attempted to make tags myself.
I see you have used a crochet flower on your 1st tag, I made quite a few of these & I totally forgot about them.... think i will add some to my blog candy which i am doing very soon x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, these are both gorgeous, I havn't made tags before, I hope I get find some time to give it a go and enter the challenge.
Hugs Cheryl

Jackie Thomas said...

I adore both tags Loz. I love the vintage feel to them.
Hugs xo Jackie

EELS said...

G'day Loz, like the above peeps I haven't ever done tags but maybe it's time to have a go.
Also, I bought the doily dies from Bec (all except the Aussie one) a couple weeks ago and they are awesome....got such great results with them.....just gotta make a card with 'em now!
Cheers
Elaine

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous tag, love the sweet Tilda and all the fab details.
luv
Debby

Alicia said...

I always love your tags Loz...they always look stunning!
Alicia xx

Debra said...

Your tags look amazing Loz, both are just fabulous. Great inspirational creations, xxxx

Marie-Anne said...

Your tags are really lovely.

I had seen the Doily Dies already and they are high on my wishlist.

Marie-Anne

Віра said...

Дуже гарні теги :) Люблю Тільди :)

Elena said...

it's so cute!!

Liz's creative corner said...

These tags are fab, lovely details and images, the new doilies and doo hickeys look fab, if only I had some pennies too lol hugs Liz xx