Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shabby Chic Magnolia Baby

Hi guys, I've been crafting today :) I have had to make a wedding card for an order (will share that one with you a little later) and I have had this sweet baby coloured for weeks!!

I am loving playing with my crackle paint - among other things my DD bought for me when she won the Simon Says Stamp voucher.. I must get her to make some things with the stamps she got for herself and share them all for you here.

See my new Magnolia DooHickey Butterfly?? Isn't it the sweetest... and the most tedious thing to get out of the die :P I used a needle to flick all the tiny holes out before taking it out of the die. Well worth the time and patience. The satin looks *dirty* in this photo.. but I assure you it's nice and clean looking IRL!
I'd like to enter the following challenges - Just Magnolia : Sketch, A Spoon Full of Sugar : Things with Wings, Papertake Weekly :Pale, Pretty Pastels & Scrapbooking Allsorts Gallery Challenge - May: Wings

So, this is a new favourite card for me, the butterfly die, my favourite square doilies that I can no longer get :( and of course this gorgeous baby stamp. Thank so much for stopping by today xx

Image: Magnolia Baby Tilda
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Medium: Pebbles Chalks, Crackle Paint, Colourbox Inks, Clear Embossing Powder
Papers: Magnolia & stach
Tools: Magnolia Butterfly DooHickey, misc tiny Butterfly punch,
Embellishments: misc pearls, satin from Becs, Crystal Stickles, Square Paper doilies

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Really pretty hun, love the soft feel of it, and the baby, butterfly and satin are wonderful! Hugs, Sxx

Jackie Thomas said...

This is so beautiful Loz. I adore the colours you've used and the lovely vintage feel.
Hugs xo

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card and love the sweet baby fairy.
luv
debby

Julie said...

this looks lovely and soft - such a nice colour scheme! x

Autumn said...

So pretty Loz!! I love the vintage feel of this and I so want this stamp, so you should stop teasing me with it, I'm trying to be a good girl here,lol. Whoever gets this will love it!! Fantastic coloring, love it all!!
xxAutumn

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Lovely card,great colours and the vintage feel is fabulous...I'm loving the butterfly...
Mandy x

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and lovely colors. Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS
Anne

* √úla * said...

This is a very lovely and beautiful Baby card. I love your soft colours and image. Thans for playing along this week with Papertake Weekly Challenge.
hugs Ula