Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SNEAK PEEK / TEASER!! Pin Up Girls - Coming soon to Blue Butterfly Stamps

Hey guys, have been having issues with blogger 'compose new post' not working - seems to be continually trying to load - have found some info that says revert back to the old editor to type the post for now, I hope they get it sorted cause I had all sorts of issues with the old editor!! EDIT: New Editor working again - for now!!
Oh... Computer = Headache :)
Anyhoo, you're probably just thinking, come on! Get on with the Sneak Peek!! Well, here they are... Blue Butterfly Stamps'
Pin Up Girls Collection
There's 5 Sultry and Sassy Pin Up digital images that will be available from May 20th. These are great for all the older men in your life... and definitely for the young ones too... my almost 18yo nephew would for sure, much prefer a card with these images than sweet little Magnolia Edwin hehe!!
Firstly I want to 'tease' you with Ginger Beer. (Although she's more Blondie than Ginger on my card :)) - I mean not to offend anyone with the printed sentiment too... just a bit of fun!
Sorry about the dark photo. Below, you can see where I used some Dimensional Magic on the glass. It's very thick and glossy IRL.
And here's my 2nd teaser...
Maid Lucy
I gave her stocking a 'fish net' look by using a grey-lead pencil to draw in some diagonal stripes. I like this image cause you could make the stockings her legs and put a little pair of knickers on her instead. I guess it depends on the bloke receiving the card... legs man, or cheeky man?? :)
I actually cut a little slit either side of her legs to thread the ribbon through, and the 'lets get dirty' was done on the computer.
Have you noticed my new love affair item? You don't have to look too closely to see that I finally got around to ordering a Romantic Lace DooHickey die from Magnolia. And I love it!! I also cannot wait for my pre-order dies to arrive... see below
Sentiment: Computer, Ticket Sentiments by Bizzy Bec
Medium: Pebbles Chalks, Dimensional Magic on Glass
Papers: ????
Tools: Mag Romantic Lace DooHickey in Cuttlebug
Embellishments: Open Pearl Stars, Gold Stickles, Ribbon from Becs, Crystal & Diamond Stickles, Flourish with a Bling Black Pearls

8 comments:

Debra said...

bahahaha your card sentiments cracked me up Loz, just brilliant. Absolutely Fabulous cards. I read you had blogger issues as well,the same thing happened to me yesterday, it just kept loading all the time- darn annoying,xxxxx

Narelle Harrison said...

hi babe, ive left a post on becs store blog, but i had pop over to your blog and say that i soooo love these cards, colours , layouts they are just totally fab
big hugz
rellz.x.x.x. : o )

Jackie Thomas said...

Well you know how much I love these cards Loz. I love the sentiments, they're a hoot.
Hugs xo

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Wow I love these sassy cards...Te images are fabulous and I love your cards...The sentiments really made me laugh..Hope your well???...
Mandy x

Alicia said...

Woooo Hoooo!! These girls are hot! Great cards Loz!! Bet your hubbly loves them.
Alicia xx

Autumn said...

That first one really made me laugh Loz, too funny!! Love the fishnets on girl #2! You've done an excellent job with these ladies!
xxAutumn

agge said...

very nice card... i like it...

Marilyn said...

Fabulous.... just gorgeous!