Monday, May 2, 2011

Tilda with Lace Jeans

*did you see who was the winner of the Simon Says Stamp Kids Challenge?? Yep! My Hayley!! She's so stoked and has been clicking left, right and centre to see what she can spend her money-card on!! Hope she shares with me ;-) Thanks so much to Simon Says Stamp for letting our littlies share their talents x*

hey peeps, back to share a card I made last night, the kids were being too feral for me to post it last night, so you've just had to wait until today! I'm loving making little scenes with my Magnolia stamps at the moment, and these Butterfly Dreams stamps are the best!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Lace & Ribbons
Totally Gorjuss - 1,2,3 (One Charm, Two Butterflies, Three Bows)
Basic Grey Challenge - Be Charming
Sketch Saturday - Week 153 Sketch
Charisma Cardz - April Showers / May Flowers

I think my crafting mojo may be returning.. and I think creating scenes on my cards is the cause! There's not much space left for the dreaded flowers, huge sentiments and big ribbons!! I like that I can keep the embellies to a minimum and still create a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today ♥

Images: Magnolia - Tilda with Lace Jeans & Tulip Walkway
Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey - Cappella Pad
Tools: Misc Butterfly Punch
Embellishments: misc ribbon & lace, eBay charm, Crystal Stickles
 

20 comments:

Jacilynn said...

oh congrats! I bet she's excited! what a cute card. love all the beautiful details!
cheers

Fran said...

I love your card Loz, I really need to use my backgroung stamps but I have trouble with scene cards... it does not leave enough room for flowers, lol! I love the clouds in your background and the papers are gorgeous :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at MDUC!!

Debra said...

Just fabulous to look at Loz, I really love scene cards and you have created a wonderful little story card.xxxxx

cebelica said...

Fab card!

Rica said...

Firstly huge congratulations to Hayley - I would be clicking backwards and forwards if I'd won!!
Gorgeous card, fabulous, adorable Tilda and stunning scene you've created for her!!
Copic Creations challenge this time is colouring/creating clouds - this would be perfect for it - your clouds are fantastic!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey,
love
Heather xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet, I especially love the glittery accent!
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for visiting the pixie blog and for the shout out, good luck!

Tanya R said...

This is just super stunning! Love your colors.
Hugs
Tanya

theCook said...

It's not really two butterflies as the charm is a butterfly too :) OK let's say two butterflies of the same kind :) Thanks for playing with us at Totally Gorjuss challenge, your card is lovely!

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi How cool for your daughter to win she must be so pleased !!! I agree the scenes are amazing and more artisitc. This card is so beautiful love the layout and the sky with the stamped Cherish word. Super inspiration Kitty :)

Jackie Thomas said...

Whoo hoo!!! Congratulation Hayley. Your card and easter bonnet were gorgeous. You have certainly got your Mums talent. Well done sweetie.
Loz, your card is amazing. The background is fantastic and your clouds look so lifelike. total perfection again.
Hugs xo Jackie

Alicia said...

Hi Loz,
I agree with you these stamps are the best and I love how you are making the scenes. So so pretty.
If you have any spares would you mind uploading some into your album. I would love to sell them at ACFS.
Alicia xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Loz this is just fabulous - I bet it sparkles up a storm IRL - and I love the shabby chis feel of this too!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Eija said...

Wonderful scene card. Really cute!

Lori said...

This Tilda is just so adorable, I love your layout and choice of papers, your clouds are so beautiful!!!!

Anne Kristine said...

Oh..my your card is beautiful!
Love it!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Autumn said...

Congrats to Hayley!! This is fantastic Loz!! Love those clouds, they look so real, I wanna reach out and touch them,lol!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
xxAutumn

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, gorgeous work, hugs ♥ pops x x x

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Congrats to Hayley on winning bet she was really excited and I bet you are so proud of her,know I would be,but watch out it looks like you have competition from her...lol...Beautiful card love the scene and of course Tilda looks adorable...Hope your well???...
Mandy x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card, such pretty colouring
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey this fortnight, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGoodness, how cute! The scene is spectacular!!!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! I hope you'll play with us again soon!