Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mr & Mrs Wedding

Hi guys, how's it all going today? I hope you Northern Hemisphere-ers are enjoying the heat cause us Southerners are freezing!! At least.. we are here in Aus at the moment.
I've got another wedding card to share with you all today, using a different stamp 'Mr & Mrs'... a much more mature stamp than those cute little kiddies playing dress-ups which I love so much.
I wanted it to be almost monochrome and very vintage/shabby... I think I made that happen???

I've used (of course) my Magnolia Swirl Butterfly die and the Romantic Lace one also. The papers are Magnolia too... Some misc pearls, a bit of sparkle and wella! Oh... yes, that's a bit of my glue you can see sneaking out around the edges, thankfully it doesn't show like that IRL. Okay.. I've got some DT projects to finish, hope you all have a lovely day ♥
Oops, almost forgot -I'm entering this into LOTV Punch It Up Challenge - my 2nd Entry.

 Sentiment: DIY RubOn
 Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Magnolia
Tools: Magnolia DooHickeys - Romantic Lace & Swirl Butterfly
Embellishments: misc pearls & lace, Frosted Lace & Crystal Stickles

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow this is stunning! I love this beautiful image and lovely colours. The butterflies are so pretty ... think I NEED this die :-)

Lisa x

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, gorgeous work thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week hugs Pops x x x

Autumn said...

Great job Loz, I love it!! You've been busy girl while I've been away. I've not had much time on the computer so sorry i've not been around much. DD is doing much better, but I'll tell you all about the goings on in an e-mail. Hope you are well, I'm glad you had fun at the ball!!
xxAutumn

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Love the soft colours and the vintage look. Marianne x

Craftdee said...

You nailed the vintage look: perfect stamp and I do love those papers! and those dies are to, well die for! I've got to say too, that not ALL of Aus is cold - we're still in the 20's here in Perth and soooo short of rain (I see you Eastern Staters are freezing your goolies off, lol) Dee

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is so beautiful, Loz! Love how you've coloured it!

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Loz, OMG, I love your beatifuul card, the soft colours and the Magnolia Doohickey Butterlies are gorgeous and your vintage shabby look is perfection. Have a wonderful weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Beautiful card,love the sweet image and the colour theme is lovely...Have a lovely weekend..
Mandy x

Alicia said...

Oh Loz! This is stunning!!!! You are a wedding card extraordinaire! (Not quite sure how to spell that!)Love the colours, the image, everything.
Alicia xx

Marilyn said...

OMGosh Loz.... this is gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

WOW this is STUNNING.......and love the GORGEOUS image!!!
xx

Juls said...

just descovered your blog today, its just fabulous!!!! such inspirational work!!! Love this card, love the soft sepia colours and the beautiful vintage look! HUgs Juls

Julie said...

This card is lovely: as always
I've had my eye on this stamp image for ages as it's so beautiful. Nice work!