Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pretty Shabby Maggie Scene

How's it going bloggers? We're all good in our little Aussie house... the maintenance man is done and gone (although my house is a mess and the kids will have to go un-bathed tonight) and I manged some time at my desk! Whoo Hoo!
This card is part of a little set. And I cannot show you the set just yet, you'll have to wait a few more days.. keep your eyes peeled for that one.


I've made a shabby scene card, I think this is the 2nd time I've put these two images together (and it's not the last *wink wink*), they're just so cute together and I ♥ my Swirl Butterfly die! Had to put 2 of them on this card!!!
I chalked the doily and butterflies to match my colour scheme.. can't wait for you to see the other half of this!!! ☺

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Magnolia-licious - Photo Insp. (Purple, Cream & Green)
ATS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Vintage or Shabby Chic

Image: Magnolia Hello Little Butterfly & Floral Background
Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks, Dark Choc ink
Papers: DCWV LeCreme
Tools: Distressor
Embellishments: misc satin & lace, Frosted Lace Stickles, Paper Doily

16 comments:

Bron said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colours you have choosen and the scene you have created. Look forward to seeing the whole set. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron :D

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

wooow very gorgeous card Laura!
greetings, Mandy

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for visiting the Pixie blog and thanks for the shout out, good luck!

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi What a gorgeous scene. Loving the shabby look too. !! Thankyou for telling us about the Grand Calibre comp I won a voucher for the WOC question. Thanks again. Kitty :)

Jacilynn said...

love that background and that Tilda. Super sweet Loz!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job with the sketch Loz - love it.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Louise said...

Hello there Loz!
What an amazing job you made following Kylies gorgoues sketch this week :)
Love your coloring and the Tilda is actually my absolute fav :) beautiful colorsync and she looks adorable in that scene :) Fabby!

Thank you for joint us at MDUC :)
Welcome back!
Hugs

Julie said...

This is very nice - you've chosen really lovely colours! x

Jackie Thomas said...

this is too cute for words Loz. I adore purple and green together.
Hugs xo

alicaz said...

Adorable! Lovely image,coloring and papers too! The butterflies are fantastic!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, I am loving this gorgeous creation here, just fabulous, hugs pops x

atsblog said...

Beautiful card.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,love the colours and the fantastic scene you have created.....beautiful work!!!
BTW love your new profile picture!!
xx

Amy said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love the purple & touch of brown and Tilda is so cute! Awesome card! :)

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What an adorable card! I love that butterfly die, too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes! Way behind on my commenting :(