Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So busy....

Hiya guys... just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I am still here!! Have been super busy lately, we've got maintenance being done on our house this week, DD has all sorts of after school shin-digs to keep me busy and DH needed a new suit for the Football/Netball Club Ball this Saturday night.. so shopping we went today. Not even 1 crafty thing snuck past him!! :)

Tomorrow I hope to find some time at my desk... in between making sure DTS (darling-twin-sons) don't harass the tiler as he fixes our two bathrooms!!

Off to have a looksy at what you've all been working on... and truthfully, putting off cleaning out under the stairs.. any VIC residents will know all about the MICE!! Think one curled up and died in there... stinky!! Not looking forward to that job!

EDIT: Woo Hoo!! Just found out I won the Scrapbooking Allsorts May Challenge with my Shabby Chic Magnolia Baby Card. Thanks so much to the Scrapbooking Allsorts ladies... swin by their blog for details on how to enter June's Store Gallery Challenge - Dies & Punches. I actually bought the Kaisercraft Baby Sentiments that I used on the card from them :)

No comments: