Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Date with LOTV

Hi guys, I know I haven't been here for a while.. but I am back with a vengeance today! I have 3 cards to share with you but first.. I have stepped down from the Bizzy Becs DT and I want to take this opportunity to thank Bec and all the DT gals for making it such a blast! I wish them all the best - I will be stalking your blogs - and I hope that one day we can work together again :)

Okay.. now my blog title says it all! I got the LOTV box of stamps out and sat down and stamped!! Oh, what fun it was. The kids were next door with DH and the house was quiet, warm and cosy. So up first are some new baby cards...

Baby Girl
Baby Boy

These have similar style, the inked edges and extra circles were working for me so I stuck with them :P
The DP came from my really OLD stash and it was fun putting bits together that aren't meant to be, you know what I mean? I've been getting trapped at lot lately of grabbing one paper pad/pack and using just those for my cards - BORING!! I love how the little doggy footprints DP went with this image.
(I must apologise for the horribly dark photos - nighttime...)

Up next is a super simple Anniversary Card.. just love these Bath Bunnies :) The DP is DCWV with the black felt and I actually cut it down so I could use all that felt... the gathered satin hides the 'join'. These guys are actually bathing in CHAMPAGNE!! I didn't want to have blue water.. so I figured Champagne :) Click the photo for a better look... I also added Dimensional Magic to the 'water'.


Thanks for dropping into my blog today.. 

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, you had a fun morning - and what brilliant results! Love all of them. Hugs Sxx

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!! All of these are just stunning!! have to say my fab is your anniversary one!!! love the gorgeous colour combo, just LUSH!!! and I love all the sparkly bubbles, just so sweet and romantic!!

Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

They are all just so cute, love anything LOTV!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards Loz.
luv
Debby

Marie-Anne said...

What a goreous set of cards! I like the Anniversary card best!

Marie-Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you Loz with these very cute cards. Love them all. Marianne x

Shirley-anne said...

hi there Loz .
Wow you had been busy .These stunning cards were well worth the visit to your blog . Love the images and papers .

- - Sheryl - - said...

your cards are beautiful - thanks for stopping by my blog!

Julie said...

3 Beautiful cards and the little boy stamp is such a cute image - reminds me of my little one tearing round the house pushing his walker.

x

Alicia said...

So cute Loz! You love your LOTV stamps. And you make them into gorgeous cards!
Alicia xx

Merry said...

These cards are all so lovely. Love how you have used the circles on the baby cards and that anniversary card is so fun with all the hearts.

Bertha said...

ALL IS SO CUTE...