Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding & Thankyou Cards

Good morning... well, I'm still recovering from our night out at the Football/Netball Club Ball! Whoo! Certainly makes you feel old when the yawns start and continue consistently from 10pm :) Anyways, it was a great night.

I made a couple of cards on Friday I think it was.. am only getting around to posting them today. The first is a LOTV wedding couple card for their Punch It Up Challenge. I've used an old Sizzix Heart Die and my new leafy Swirl Die from Cheery Lynn Designs - you can get these from Bizzy Becs.

I added some sparkle and some rhinestones but that gorgeous Kaisercraft 'After Five' DP has done all the hard work for me, they're perfect for wedding themed cards.

The other card is one of those 'just because' cards. I figured it was about time to use a Sassy Gal.. and I love it!! Okay.. perhaps I do like the Magnolia Swirl Butterfly die a little more :)
Thanks for stopping by ♥

Image: (top) LOTV Wedding Couple (bottom) Sugar NellieSimply Sassy Party Frills
 Sentiment: (top) Grant (bottom) Tickled Pink Stamps
 Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: (top) Kasiercraft After Five (bottom) DCWV Linen Closet
Tools: (top) Leafy Swirl & Sizzix Heart Truffle dies (bottom) Mag Swirly Butterfly die
Embellishments: Stckles, gemstones, misc white ribbon, brown ribbon from Becs, misc doily

9 comments:

EELS said...

Beautiful

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous, love the images and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards, Love the wedding card sparkle, very pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

very beautiful cards laura!
greetings, Mandy

Merry said...

Two great cards. I do really like that paper on the first card and the butterfly on the second is beautiful

Marie-Anne said...

Your cards are gorgeous! The wedding card is my favorite one.

Marie-Anne

Cheryl said...

They are both GORGEOUS,fabulous LO's and details!!!
xx

Колина said...

it's really-really great!! i love especially the first one! it is beautiful!!

Alicia said...

I love this wedding one as well. And a cute little thank you!
Alicia xx