Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beautiful Tilda

Hey guys.. don't die of shock now will you!! :) Yep, my mojo has actually attacked me and I'm this is my 2nd post for the day.. and the 2nd for the week LOL!
I needed to make a birthday card for a lovely person I know only through the world wide web.. (she won't know who she is cause I can tell you that I need to make another card for another blogging friend... and they won't know who's card is who's :))
be sure to click the photo for a much better looksy at my card :)
I just love making scene cards, usually because it fills the space nicely and I can leave off those dreaded flowers :) But this one needed something extra so I included a Cheery Lynn Swirl and some free-handed grass. The images are of course Magnolia's Gorgeous Tilda & Floral Background. The lace, doily, twine, paper flowers and pearls are all from my stash. Inside I included a Mag Swirly Butterfly diecut chalked to match the colours. I love this tiny butterfly paper by Magnolia. I lifted Tilda and the grass up on some thick 2way tape to add some dimension - and am entering this weeks TOMIChallenge - Make a Dimensional Scene. And also Simply Magnolia has a Birthday Card Challenge - even though my card is minus a sentiment on the front I can assure you all that it IS a Birthday Card :)

Thanks for dropping by again today :)

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Loz, such pretty colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Irene Daryanto said...

very cute Loz, love your coloring, and i agree the mini sweet rainbow DP is lovely.
Thanks for joining TOMIC,
hugs from Indonesia,
Irene

Frea said...

This is just such a pretty card Loz, love that scene, and you did manage to get a few flowers in LOL!! HUgs, Frea

Laila said...

What a lovely card you've made :o)
Hugs Laila

Jodie from Oz said...

Loz, Your card is beautiful, I love your fabulous scene.The colouring is wonderful and the papers & embellies are perfect. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. I hope you will join us again next week for another fabulous challenge. Jodie Hugs from Oz

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Loz, love the colour combo and pretty scene!
Clairex

Autumn said...

Another beautiful scene!! Love the purple and all the die cuts you used, so much texture, I wanna be able to reach out and touch it,lol.
Hope things warm up for you soon! WE are still miserably hot and I've got three of four kids sick and hubby just left for two weeks! Isn't life grand! Hope you and yours are well!
xxAutumn

- - Sheryl - - said...

adorable card - love the swirl... hmm maybe it'll go on my wish list

Bronlyn said...

Love it loz...i love Pastels....nice Job ...and I love your paper...so sweet Bron

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS and the scene is AMAZING....love it!!! I hope you enjoyed the school holidays!!
xx

Sharon Keanly said...

A super sweet, pastel card Loz. Just love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia. We'd love to see you again. hugs Sharon

Alicia said...

Just beautiful Loz. I think scenes are your specialty.
Alicia xx

Jacilynn said...

super cute scene Loz! hope you are doing well, its been a while since I stopped by. it's been a busy summer. Great card.
x