Saturday, July 16, 2011

Digi Mix

Hey guys, yeah yeah long time no see. I feel like my eyeballs are hanging out of my head, that's because they are. For nearly 2 weeks I've hardly slept. DH is on nightshift and comes home around 4-5am... crawls into bed with his freezing cold feet then snores! So loudly that I have to vacate. I'm a very light sleeper, have trouble falling asleep at the best of times and hate noises!
I bought some MakeItCrafty scene digis to try and rouse the mojo.. only worked for a couple of hours. Here's the result anyways,

click for a better view
I've used the Forrest Flower digi stamp - a bargain $3!! I've teamed it up with Emerald Faeries digi Willy & Mia. I just love these gorgeous little critters. I coloured everything with my chalks, used a cloud template and a dark blue chalk for the clouds - I like how they turned out.
The butterfly is a JoyCrafts die, some little chipboard butterflies from I have no idea! I added the Magnolia 'love' corner stamp too...
Had to make the card slightly bigger, it's 15x17cm. the DP was from a candy win and was perfect for this scene!
Thanks for stopping by
Loz ♥

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Just lovely. I really like what you are doing with these Emerald Fairy digis. Hope you get some much needed sleep soon!
Alicia xx

Chrissy said...

This a gorgeous card Laura. I love the images and the sky is wonderful. Beautiful colouring and details, Really lovely.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi wow best clouds I have seen on a card yet !! And I have seen lots lately. These wee fairies are divine ! Kitty :D

Autumn said...

Love this Loz!! The colors and the scene are fantastic!! Those clouds are awesome!! Great job!
xxAutumn

Julie said...

Aw - I love these little fairies - they are so cute! x