Saturday, July 2, 2011

More Emeral Faeries... Kayla & Twinkie

good afternoon... back with some more of those too-cute Emerald Faeries. This time it's the sweet Mother/Baby image Kayla & Twinkie. I chose to make Twinkie (or is it Kayla?) into a cute baby girl. I actually used Sketch Saturday's sketch.. too late! Oh well...

The papers are all MemoryBox Gossamer (♥ them), used another Cherry Lynn Leafy Swirl, MS Eyelet Lace Punch, Mag DooHickey Swirly Butterfly die... some stickles, liquid pearls.. the big flowes are from Nutcrafters from when I was a GDT... the smaller ones???? The sentiments are Stampin Up & a  Kaisercraft Rubon.

I'm playing netball right about now.. with my 3rd & 4th fingers taped together on my left hand.. and probably praying I don't jar my fingers on my right hand! It's been done before.. makes dressing really hard when 4 fingers are out of action.. all swollen and stiff! :)

Anyways, have a great wkd.. I have a "Chef's Toolbox" party tonight... not sure I want to spend valuable CRAFT MONEY on COOKING UTENSILS!!! No Way :D
Loz ♥

2nd entry into Emerald Faeries Challenge #4 Sugar & Spice - All Things Girlie (will link this to challenge on Sunday(?) when I have time ♥)

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute Loz, love the sparkles. Hope your fingers are ok, must be difficult to craft that way. Have a great weekend.
Hugs Cheryl

Lia said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, so beautiful,

greets Lia

Merry said...

Oh wow..... this is beautiful ...such wonderful colours.

Larisa said...

It is so beautiful! Love your gentle colouring!!!

Laila said...

Oh it's lovely :o) And just got the butterfly myself. Can't wai to have a play with it.
Hope you're not hurting more of your fingers ;O) LOL
Ohh, and thank you soo very much for your sweet comments on my blog. And for the advice with the sticky stuff. Will try google it, and see if it's possible to get here in Denmark..
HUgs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Алара said...

И снова чудесные эльфочки. И очень красивая бабочка.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Loz, do love these stamps!
Clairexx

maria said...

Hi.
So you notised the little frogg standing up. Thanks!
Very sweet sentiments on your lovely glittery card.
/Maria

Alicia said...

This is so pretty!
Hope your fingers get better soon!
Have fun at your party : )
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS and how sweet is the image!!!! Have fun at netball,I do remember having the same injury, and ouch, not fun at all.I haven't played in years,I don't think my knees would cope now though....lol....BTW sorry that you have left the DT,but I do understand,no getting rid of me though.Enjoy your week.
xx

Autumn said...

Love, love, love this Loz! Papers embellies everything, it's gorgeous hun!! Sorry I haven't been by in a while, I've just been swamped! I so cannot wait til these kids go back to school and I get my sister's invites done, ugh, so time consuming!! Anyway, continuing my jaunt around your blog now. Have a good one!
xxAutumn