Thursday, July 7, 2011

Natural Magnolia Wedding

Hey guys.. once again it's been a few days since my last post... you'll be happy to know that we WERE NOT FLOGGED in netball on Saturday.. we lost by 6! Argh.. so close. I also did have to buy some cooking goodies at the Chef's Toolbox party, now I'm a bit of a sceptic and not really the person you want to invite to a party plan party to boost your sales, I have no problem attending then buying NOTHING if I don't need to. But we do need a new knife and fry pan.. so I got both in a bundle pack - had better be good! Way dearer than the Magnolia Stamp Club for a whole year - what was I thinking? :)

Anyways, here's my card for you... not a scrap of DP in sight!!
I glimmer misted the card itself, chalked one of the doilies to match my image (which most of you will know I colour ONLY with CHALKS). I added some crochet lace, some cotton string/thread, the bow/heart stamp is the Magnolia Elegant Heart Banner - missing the banner :)

click the image for a much better view xx
See the text? That's my latest toy.. a Quickutz Alphabet die.. this is the 'Chandelier' one.. and although it is a little long for the Cuttlebug, I've managed just fine! You'll be seeing at lot more cards with 'words' LOL

Here's the list of challenges... a few called for 'Stitching' so I doodled some faux stitches with a Gold Spica pen - I really need a sewing machine!
Allsorts Challenge - Free & Easy July
Just Magnolia - Anything & Opt Extra - Shabby
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
All That Scraps - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Stitch in Time
Paper Sundaes - Stitching
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes

Wow! That's the most challenges I've managed for a while :)
Loz ♥

15 comments:

jannes hobbykrok said...

Sooo pretty! I just love this card!
Janne

Mandy said...

Hello lovely lady, I'm so pleased you weren't flogged lol.
Your card is stunning Loz, you are so creative and I love what you have done with the glimmer mist girl, you know how you amaze me with your chalking, I love everything :)
Sorry I have been such a slacker and not popped over for a while
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

P.S Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamo
xx

Laila said...

It's lovely :o)
All white and glittery.. Nice.
Hugs Laila

Julie said...

Another lovely card - I love the soft look of this card! x

Debs said...

Super pretty card.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Sazzle said...

Brilliant card and great images too.

Thanks for joining us over at Papertake for our anything goes challenge this week.

xx Happy crafting xx

Sazzle

yvonne said...

What a lovely card, really elegant.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia
Yvonne x

Mummylade said...

What a fantastic creation Loz. Thank you so much for entering in our Allsorts challenge and good luck!

Amy said...

This is beautiful, I love the monochromatic theme! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

Crafteezee said...

Ahhh just beautiful. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly. Hugs Tracy GDT

Alicia said...

This is so so pretty Loz. I love your letters. I think they look awesome! I like the faux stitches too. Well done with the netball.
Alicia xx

Dawny P said...

Fab card chick and I love the stitching detail. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and sorry I'm late stopping by (computer probs are the pits!!). Hugs, Dawny xxx

Autumn said...

Beautiful Loz!! Love the WOW, I just made one too, well almost, except mine's not as pretty as yours! Hope you and the fam are doing well and I soon get time to color something other than my DT stuff. Stupid heat, can't send the little hooligans outside, grrr!! TTYL
xxAutumn

Cheryl said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS and so elegant and it has just the right amount of colour!!! BTW so glad you did not get flogged in netball.I so wish I was like you when it comes to partyplan parties,I always feel like I should buy something.....so I must always be on the list....lol...
xx