Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mo's Video Boy

Yay! I've got a card to share with you all today! It feels so nice to be able to sit at my desk or here at the computer without feeling crappy! Don't get me wrong.. I still feel crappy but just not as crap :D
I had this digi printed from so long ago, the edges were all frayed and thus the reason for trimming around the image. The DCWV Linen Closet pad is perfect for teen cards, you like my little PacMans? It occurred to me that any teen I give this to is unlikely to know who PacMan is though!!

My nephew is turning 18 soon, so I think this one will be for him.
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments, congratulations and well wishes on my previous post. I'm now 15 weeks and due in early March for those who has asked :)
Loz ♥

ooh, and I almost forgot to mention... during my absense I was the lucky little bugger who won the Make It Crafty Candy and fluked actually being on here and seeing my name :P
So thanks to Zoe.. I'm hoping to get some of the stamps inked real soon :)

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, glad to hear you are feeling a little less crap! I love your card I have this image too, it goes so well with teen boys these days, you have done a wonderful job colouring him, he is awesome. BTW I recognised your pacman hehe makes me feel very old lol.
Hugs Cheryl

Laila said...

Oh it's perfect for a guy dear.
I'm really glad to hear you've started to feel better.
Hugs Laila

check out my small candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Merry said...

I love this image and really like how you have used it. How clever to add the little pac man along the bottom. Glad you are feeling better.

Autumn said...

Hi Loz! Glad you are feeling better and getting some time to craft! This is fabulous, and I love the pac man's! I'm looking forward to more creations in the future!
xxAutumn

Alicia said...

Great card Loz! Nice to see you back in blog land and hope you start feeling totally better real soon. I loved pac man....didnt they have pac man chips or something at some stage??
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

FANTASTIC card,I love this image.....and how cute is pacman!!! I am glad you are feeling a little better and hope the sickness is over soon.
xx

lostinpaper said...

Awesome card! Your colouring is perfect, I definitely remember Pacman, and these are just fab, especially with the blue bling!