Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Boy Tingla :D

Hey Chickies. Hope your day has been good, I've had a busy day at the desk. Yay! It's so nice to be back crafting, all your blogs are so inspiring. My DH is currently on night shift and late this morning woke and came down stairs, walked into the study and said, "Found you." Cheeky bugger, he then went on to say that "no", not happy about me crafting again, because it means I'm (quote) "buying craft stuff again" (huffs!) :) He knows me all too well!!

Anyways, my brother and his wife welcomed bub number 3 on Tuesday, a little brother for their existing son and daughter.. here's the card I made for them.


I used Papertake Weekly's Sketch and am also entering Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.
I took the photo outside when the sun was just starting to drop, and the photo seems to be more 'blue' than it is IRL??


I also wanted to share a card I made ages ago... and today!! I coloured the image and stuck it to the papers ages ago, and today decided it will be cute for a little friend's 1st birthday. So I added the number and gems today - oh, and actually mounted it to a card base!

Thanks for stopping by today... in case anyone is interested.. my darling little peanut (actually it's a bit bigger than that now!:)) is kicking the ka-jeeb-erers out of me!! xx

11 comments:

Merry said...

Two wonderful cards. Terrific layering and colouring. Congrats to everyone on the cute arrival.

Cheryl said...

Both cards are gorgeous Loz, that baby one is adorable, ( I have a thing for the baby cards lol ) . It is great to get back to crafting I havn't had much time myself, but I am going to make time, one way or another, he he he, have a great day.
Hugs Cheryl

debby4000 said...

Oh I love both cards Loz.
luv
Debby

Autumn said...

You really got your mojo back didn't you Loz!! Fantastic job on these, glad to see you're making good use of those trims! Aren't those kicks fun!! Tillie was a kicker and it always started when I went to bed, ugh! It's all worth it in the end though.
Have a good one!
xxAutumn

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Auntie Loz :) The baby Tilda is so adorable and I love the softness of the blues, ballerina Tilda is sooooooo pretty, I love how you've made the number 1 into a rosette.
P.S Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Rica said...

Beautiful cards Loz, beauticul designs and colours, your images are both stunning and I love your pleating you ribbons.

Thanks so much for joining us the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Loz, wow stunningly beautiful cards hun, really pretty designs and colours, hugs Liz xx

Debra James said...

Hi Loz, glad to see your back,I missed seeing your wonderful creations and these are no exceptions, just gorgeous.xxx

Mandy said...

Two beautiful cards Loz....Bet my Hubby would sympathies with your Hubby about crafting..lol...Pleased to hear bump is doing well....And congrats on becoming an Auntie again...
Mandy x

Andrea said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Papertake Weekly

karen said...

These are gorgeous I love the softness, karenx