Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Magnolia Christmas Tilda Tags

Hey guys... wow! The heartburn has really started to kick in today - and for all you lovers of old wives tales... I have had atrocious heartburn with both my daughter and the twins; and they were all born bald! And stayed bald for quite some time, so I'm not thinking it means I'll have a bubby with a full head of hair :D

Anyways, have made some tags (surprise!), using a couple of Tilda's and some Heidi Grace Sentiment stamps I forgot I owned.
There's 2 of each design, slightly different.




 And here's the Marianne Designs Poinsettia die I had also forgotten about - I'm blaming the BABY BRAIN!





I have my 20 week scan on Thursday, very undecided about finding out the sex.. I sorta want to know.. but then I don't.....
Hmm? Anyways, hope to get a cute little photo that I can share with you all
Loz x

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh these are just fab Lols, love all of them. Hugs Sxx

Cheryl said...

WOW these are GORGEOUS,love the earthy tones!!!
xx

Merry said...

What an exciting time for you. Love your tags. Great colours and like those holly leaves.

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, love your chrissy tags they are both gorgeous, hope that heartburn eases soon.
Hugs Cheryl

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous tags Loz, beautiful Tildas
luv
Debby

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet , Love these pretty Tags! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week
Hugs Julie P

Alicia said...

Loz you are the tag queen! They looks amazing as always. xx

Mandy said...

Loz these are all absolutely gorgeous hun, I love the distressing
hugs Mandy xx

Autumn said...

Fabulous Loz, I always love your tags...maybe one day I'll be able to make some too :)
Sorry about the heartburn, I too had it terrible, but all my kiddos were born with loads of hair,lol. Tillie's was the best actually, it looked like her tips were frosted,lol. I hope it doesn't stick around the whole time!
xxAutumn

Karen Howard said...

These are really lovely tags! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I've candy on my blog!

Kooky said...

Heartburn is awful isn't it I had it for all my 4 too but 2 were full heads of hair and the other 2 were inbetween. Try magnesium supplements I found powder worked better and it worked great for the leg cramps :)
Gorgeous creations you have found you thru Lori (Just Ducky) TFS :)
Best of luck in your pregnancy!