Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Princess Tilda

Hey bloggers, first or all I'd like to thank the lovelies who commented on my previous post. I will get my hands on some of those doilies.. just gotta figure out how :).

Here's a card I made today for my DD's friend who is turning 6, I figure something girlie and Princess-y should be okay.


Sorry the photo isn't the best.. I should have taken one when it was still daylight :P
Can you tell I used my 'Jewel Tones' chalks to colour this one... you can see the shimmer? Look at the top of the window to see it best. I forgot these chalks had that shine!

Challenges:
TOMIC - Bingo (I went with the bottom horizontal line. Magnolia DP/Purple/DooHickey Die
Magnolia Down Under - Getting Punch (No. 2)

Loz x

10 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Laura!
WOW, this is such a gorgeous princess card, the punchwork is so pretty and I love the soft coloring :)

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
Welcome back
Hugs Louise, MDUC DT

Autumn said...

What little girl wouldn't love this! Fantastic!!
xxAutumn

Cheryl said...

Love your princess card Loz, and yep I can see the shine on the window pane, what a great effect.
Hugs Cheryl

Jackie Thomas said...

This is so beautiful Loz. Stunning in every detail. Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Becs.
Hugs xo

Mandy said...

Such a pretty girly card Loz,perfect for a 6 year old....Love the design....How's the sickness,gone I hope????...Take care...
Mandy x

Lori said...

How very ADORABLE Loz!!! Those chalks are beautiful, especially the shimmer :D

Let me know how your search for square doilies goes!

Lots of love,
Lori

mlarisa said...

Очень славная открытка! Такие нежные цвета!

Irene Daryanto said...

Hi Loz,
What a lovely Card, love the purple coloring too. Perfect princess card for 6 y.o
Thanks for joining TOMIC,
Hugs from Indonesia,
Irene

Karen said...

Hey Laura, great to see your back crafting again!!! I think your card will be perfect for your 6 year old friend!! She is going to love it:-) I love the soft purples and your Tilda looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC - and I hope we see you again next week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! Stunning card. So beautiful. I bet the six year old will love this princess card.