Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Special Tilda for a Special Cause

Good Sunday Morning to you all, I was just having a bit of a looksy around when the gorgeous Kylie's blog shared this...

"I just want to tell everyone about a special and exclusive Tilda stamp designed by Pauline for Creashop Duymelot. This is Raining Hearts Tilda.


The owner of Creashop Duymelot, Astrid, was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She and her wonderful husband Kees are donating 2 Euro from each stamp sale to Pink Ribbon. I couldn't think of a better reason to buy this adorable stamp.


When Astrid advised Magnolia of her health, they kindly donated 500 Euro to the Swedish Cancer Foundation. I couldn't be prouder to be on the Magnolia DT right now." Kylie Kueter 

Isn't she just gorgeous? I couldn't resist this sweetie with such a great cause behind her.
Click the store links about to go and get her for yourselves
Loz x

No comments: