Sunday, November 6, 2011

Boy Birthday Cards!!

Good Sunday morning to you all. I have a couple of quick and simple 'boy' birthday cards to share with you. This will be my 1st of 2 posts for the morning... scroll up to see some Shadow Boxes with my  ├╝bercute young twin sons in them!

I made this card with a Lili of the Valley image... their boy images are just gorgeous... I'm going through a bit of a stage of putting a number on the cards, make them a little more personalised. I'm entering this one into Lili of the Valleys - Bright & Sparkly challenge.


And here's another card... I used a Dustin Pike digi that I have had for years!! Our little friend loves Monster Trucks so I knew this would be perfect!

Colouring large images with chalks is a bit of a challenge.. but I think it turned out okay?
Thanks for stopping by

Loz x

7 comments:

Merry said...

I definetly think the colouring turned out more than okay. :-) Both of these are terrific cards....wonderful images.

Autumn said...

Fantastic Loz! You are so good with boys cards!! I should be, I've got three of them for peete's sake!! Love the truck!!
xxAutumn

EELS said...

Great cards and colouring Loz, love the truck also.
EELS

Cheryl said...

Wow Loz , great colouring on both your cards, LOTV images are adorable.
Hugs Cheryl

Gea said...

cute cards! Very suitable for little boys

- - Sheryl - - said...

beautiful cards!

Dena said...

Loz! These are both so cute! Perfect boy cards. I stink on boy cards haha! So cute putting the number on it!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena