Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Card #2

Yay, finally I get to play with my new Christmas Magnolias!! Look for the link to my Mini Christmas Candy in my sidebar for your chance to win some images if you don't already have them :)
I have had a horrible time photographing this card, the DP just looks the wrong colour and my DI looks a bit sicky-green too :)
I teamed this adorable "A Little Gift Tilda" with two older accessory stamps, the tree & sentiment. I'm wishing I had the tree DooHickey... so stamping this and cutting it out is my 2nd best option! I've followed  this weeks Pink {Ink} Sketch... this card is relatively simple once again. It is only the 2nd Christmas card that I have made this year so I need to keep 'em simple and keep 'em coming!!
I ordered myself a Quickutz Snowflake die set and I am HANGING out for it to arrive! Fingers crossed for Monday.. I have so many ideas and I'll be able to trade my doilies in for it on the festive cards.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, we seem to have had mini breakthrough with our twin sons this weekend- the dreaded toilet training started nearly 2 or 3 weeks ago and had NOT been going well at all :/
then last night and today we've had each of them succeed in the hardest bit (those who have toilet trained before should know what I'm referring to), and yesterday we were dry/clean ALL day! Albeit 500 visits to the toilet, a role of paper and at least a 1000 flushes later :) But who's complaining! 
Any advice from parents of TWIN SONS... I'm all ears :D

Also entering this into Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Christams Challenge.

Take care xx 

11 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a wonderful card! I love the image and the way you colored her. Good luck with the toilet training! Hugs, Hanneke

EELS said...

Gosh I laughed about the toilet training, thankfully we're way past that stage now, daughters all grown up - oh yeah and your card is ok too lol.
Cheers
eels

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, love your christmas card, good luck with the challenges. I have no hints on the toilet training sometimes it's just painful lol. Can't wait to see your new quickutz die set!
Hope you have a great Sunday.
Hugs Cheryl

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Had a little smile about the toilet training,can't offer any advice as only had one and a daughter,plus it was while ago,but hope it keeps getting better....Your card is beautiful,I'm loving he new images so sweet....Have a lovely day....Oh how's bump doing???....
Mandy x

Alicia said...

This is gorgeous Loz...hope your snowflake die arrives soon! Good luck with the toilet training...sounds like a lot of work! xx

karen said...

Hi Loz, gorgeous card, I love the soft colour, really pretty and makes a nice change. RE toilet training I thought 1 at a time was hard enough so good luck (not much help am I LOL)
xx

Meg said...

Great card! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

Linda said...

This is just beautiful.. Love it and the details are wonderful.. I just cant imagine trying to train two at the same time..I do think my boys were harder than the girls.. Anyways very lovely card and good luck on the training.. hugs Linda

Magda said...

Lovely card :-)

Larisa said...

oh it is so sweet! you always have the perfect paper for every thing!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the image and all the fabby details.
luv
Debby