Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Morning Tilda Tag

Good morning guys, we're have a morning full of rain and thunder but it seems to be passing now - so I really should be hanging the washing out - but instead I wanted to share this Christmas tag with you all. It's a little larger than the usual tags I make, but I card just wasn't happening for me and it all fell together as a tag.

I've used Christmas Morning Tilda, some Magnolia DP, the Shapeabilities die is Fair Isle Pendant. Have had it in the cupboard so long I forgot it was there!! The holly leaves are from a Heidi Grace set that I stamped and cut out... and the stickers are from ??? I think they were in a candy win?


Anyways, the lighting was not good when i took the photos, the above shows the sparkle (but the bottom of the photo blurred a bit) and the photo below is a little darker. The sentiment is from the newest Tickled Pink Stamps - Vintage Christmas set (love them - plus I get to use my die with the 2 new frames... love it!!)
I'm entering this into Magnolia-licious Challenge - Photo COLOUR CHALLENGE
Papertake Weeklys - First Christmas
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Nov Photo Inspirations (I went with the bottom pic!)

I know I said I will be having a mini Christmas candy.. and I will be. Just waiting for some of the latest Christmas stamps to arrive - they seem to be lost :( - when they come I'll be sure to include some images and get the post up before it's too late!!
47 SLEEPS!!!

Loz x

12 comments:

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

HI LOZ!!
I LOVED YOUR CARD!!
GORGEOUS!!
HUGS

EELS said...

G'day Loz,
Love the tag, they are something I never do 'cause we don't give 'physical' gifts - we generally give our two daughters money which is deposited into their accounts - rather boring I know but there you go lol.

Linda said...

Hi Loz, This is just gorgeous.. I really need to get some tags made.. When I do I hope they are as pretty as this one.. Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!!! LOVING all the sparkle!!! Hugs Juls

Autumn said...

Beautiful tag as always Loz! Can't believe it's that close to Christmas already, ahhh!!! Hey, I've got a giveaway going on at my blog right now if your interested.
Hope you're having a good one!
xxAutumn

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Loz, love everything about it.
Wendy xx

lostinpaper said...

She is so so pretty! I absolutely love all those fabulous details on your tag!

Norma said...

Loz, beautiful tag. I love this adorable Tilda, beautfully coloured. You make me want to bring mine out and colour her too..LOL. Haven't seen that Nesties being used before--I like it. Love the distressed edges. Terrific job on the tag. Love it.
Hugs,
Norma

Jenny said...

A lovely piece of artwork. maybe we will see a set of tags...?
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Loz gorgeous tag hun, love this Tilda and that die cut is gorgeous, can't believe Christmas is so near lol, hugs Liz xx

Alicia said...

Gorgeous as always! Is the countdown on your blog till the baby arrives?? Because gosh, that isnt far at all...or is it Christmas...I am confused. Sorry I havent been around to comment lately. Trying to catch up now. xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a beautiful tag and love the touch of vintage and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio