Thursday, November 3, 2011

H&S Thursday

I managed a few more cards to share with you all today... starting with this cutie. My niece will soon be 2 (the big sister of the new baby), and here's the card I made for her using Sketch Saturday's sketch #179.

I'm also entering this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge - Anything Goes (with added option of sparkle and bling).
I'm also sharing a much simpler card, this one is for said niece's brother... hehe. Yeah, my nephew. He'll be 4 a week before his sister turns 2 and that will be exactly a month after their baby brother was added to the family. We're glad he made a slightly early entry as he was to be a November baby too!

Thanks for stopping by today.. I have a couple new followers (and have had a heap drop like flies - their loss!), so welcome new followers. I think I might do a mini giveaway soon.. but for now, I have to go enrol the boys in 3yo PreSchool. Oh, 3 hours a week without them next year - how do you all think I'll cope :D
Loz x

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, both your cards are adorable, you do such an amazing job! So many birthday's together eeck!
3 hours a week you say hmmmm I think you will find something (craft ) to keep you busy hehe.
Thanks for your lovely comments Loz on my DT position, I think I am still in shock really, but it's wonderful. Take care.
Hugs Cheryl

Hanneke said...

Those cards are really cute, I like how they are so different because they are for a boy and a girl. 3 hours a week, just enough to do some crafting :p. Hugs, Hanneke

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous cards Loz.
luv
Debby

Angie said...

Sweet little card love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

Jo said...

Beautiful cards, I love H&S they make the cutest cards!
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Loz, wow, both your cards are gorgeous. I am sure they will be treasured. Hugs Jodie from Oz :)

karen said...

Hi Loz, I just went to shut my computer down for the night and found all those lovely comments, thank you for taking the time,, I am glad you did, I have come to have a nosey and I like your style, fab colouring too! I have never heard of pebbles chalks! I love the colours on this card, nice and bright! Karenx

Wendy said...

Hi Loz..Just popped over to say thanks for all the lovely comments, your cards are gorgeous, am now a follower.
Wendy xx

Autumn said...

Love these Loz! Did you finally break down and buy you some hanglar's...I've been mulling it over for a while now,lol. Great job!
xxAutumn