Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mistletoe Mice & Bite-sized Paper Candy

Good morning, hope your weather is better than ours at the moment. Very muggy, yet cool; lots of dark clouds threatening to drown my washing on the line!

I have another Gillian Roberts card to share, told you I was going to CASE myself! This time I dug out some Kaisercraft papers - think I prefer the last card, but they're still cute enough :)

horrible dark photo yet again :) think I need a light tent for xmas!

Now if you're still here with me, and you've been wondering what on earth my bite-sized candy is....
I have decided that not only should I be trying to use up my stash of papers but that I have so many (nearly full 6x6 pads etc) that I can spread some Christmas lovin' and share some with you.
I have two lots of bite-sized candy... they are

#12 sheets (1 of each design) from the latest Bo Bunny - Father Christmas 6x6 Pad. This is really nice thick paper and the prints have a vintage look,
and #10 sheets (again 1 of each) from the older Papermania Naughty and Nice Christmas 6x6 pack. (these papers are not as thick.. but they are lovely and bright). Go HERE to see a card I made with them.

Please take the picture above and link it to your blog... candy will close next Sunday 4th December... hopefully I can send them out so you can use them this year - one winner will be randomly selected for each.  Add your name to Mr Linky below and leave a comment in case he does his usual vanishing act :)
Loz ♥

22 comments:

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Aw how cute are these too ! I adore your papers with them too ! Bo Bunny are my favourite design papers so just had to enter !! Thanks Kitty ;0)

EELS said...

Love this stamp image and reminds me that I have it too and should use it.

Fab paper candy Loz thanks for a chance to win it.
Cheers, Elaine

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, Lovely card , I do love that image soooo cute and cuddly! Thanks for the chance to win some gorgeous papers.
Hugs Cheryl

Linda said...

What a cute card, the stamp is sooooo sweet.
Thanks for the chance to win some beautiful papers
hugs Linda

Ageeth Holster said...

Beautiful !!! and what a great candy again.
Hugs Ageeth

Hanneke said...

Hi Loz, this card is so cute! Anyone would be happy to receive it I bet. That image is so sweet, love the pearls on the berries and noses. Thank you for the chance to win some fabulous papers! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Hanneke

Annelies said...

Gorgeous! Love this cute stamp and the unusual size of your card! I've put a link to your candy in my sidebar . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi Loz !!!

O que é um cartão maravilhoso, o selo é lindo.
Obrigado pela chance de ganhar alguns belos papéis .

Beijos

Edilza

Edel said...

Lovely giveaway, dear! Thank you a LOT for a chance to win!)
I`m your follower and put the link on the sidebar!
http://edelmiracle.blogspot.com/

Lisa Shepard said...

Nice paper!!! Thanks for the chance to win!
Hugs, Lisa

Luanne said...

Love the image on your card very sweet and the papers are fun and colorful really in the season of joy. I also love the shape of your card. Thanks for the chance to win!

Luanne

jude said...

Beautful candy to go with beautiful blog .Thanks hun hugs judex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Loz, hope you are keeping well. Trying to catch up with everyone having been away for most of November. I adore this image and this is such a cute card. Thanks for the chance to win. I love Bo Bunny paper. Thanks for entering my candy too. Marianne x

Lorraine said...

wow Loz these pads are fab thanks for the chance of winning them huni they will have a safe and comfy place with me lol xx

Kleine85 said...

Hey Loz,

I like your card so much, the stamp is so sweet. And the candy-papers are just awesome!! I love papers, can't get enough of it!!

Thanks for having the chance to win.

Hugs, Tanja

Julie's Blog said...

Hi I found your blog through Cheryl's blog (Passion for Paper, Stamps & Ink). This stamp is just tooo cute! Am about to become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations ... Julie :D

Rosalee said...

Fabulous giveaway Loz. I've linked to my sidebar and I'm a follower. Thanks for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee

PS. I also have a small giveaway going and you are welcome to join in.

Lori said...

Hiya Sweetie!

Your candy looks yummy... and I WOULD enter, but I already have these and want someone else to win :D

You are so sweet!!!

Love n hugs,
Lori

Bombi said...

Loz thanks for a chance to win it.

Judi said...

Love your card, the image is one of my faves! Keepin' my fingers crossed for the candy.

Hugs

Judi

niebieskości said...

Jeśli można, to ja także dołączam do zabawy:)
Agnieszka

Decofabryka said...

I like your cards! Lovely blog!