Monday, November 21, 2011

Special Edition - Raining Hearts Tilda

Hi again bloggers, I'm back, but not with the card I mentioned earlier! This is a different one :) One I made just then, well, it took a little longer, but not too much longer.
Once again I am enjoying using paper that's been stashed in the draws, on the shelves and in my folders for waaaaayyy tooo long :P
There's 3 different DPs on this card, 2 from a mixed pack of 'Browns' that I brought from Bizzy Becs ages ago... (one is a double sided sheet) and the other from a 7Gypsies pad. There's 48 sheets in that pad, and up until an hour ago I'd only ever used part of 2 sheets!!! Now, I've managed to use nearly 2 sheets!
I'm also trying to bring out the laces, flowers, stickers, pearls/gems etc which I also seem to hoard. Like if I run out I'll never be able to replace them - this being the case in many instances... but maybe I'll find something better??

Eels... thanks for the support and encouragement to use everything up!! Anyways... enough of my ramblings :)
This is a Special Edition Magnolia stamp - Raining Hearts Tilda. If you'd like one for yourself or want to find out more about it.. start with my post HERE and follow the links. There's another 2 Special Edition Tilda's that I would love to get my hands on... but Christmas is coming up really fast and I really must make sure Santa gets the necessities for the kids first :)

I've followed this weeks Magnolia Down Under Sketch, and also want to enter Charisma Cardz's Lace & pearls Challenge. I actually added some more DP on the inside, making a small pocket on the left hand side to add some goodies too. ooh, nearly forgot! Simply Magnolia's Anything Goes Challenge is also being entered :D. Really need to get going now, have to pick DD up from school shortly then we're quickly popping out to the in-laws.

Hope you're all having a lovely day... ♥

14 comments:

EELS said...

Gosh I laughed at this post, good on ya for using up some of your stash - and even on the inside - my good god girl you've outdone yourself.

I love the pocket idea and might just use something like that on one of my next cards.

Hooroo,
Elaine

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, another gorgeous card, love that Tilda, but like you it's getting tooooo close to chrissy and I havn't shopped yet eeek! Hope you have a great day.
Hugs Cheryl

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Loz,love Tilda so sweet,great papers and I love the way you have decorated the inside...
Mandy x

Merry said...

Lovely card....they are certainly wonderful papers. I have been trying to just my stash all year. Although I have weaken a couple of times and bought a few new things. Really doesn't seem to have made much of a dent in my collection. Not that I a huge amount.

Autumn said...

Wonderful!! Way to use up that stash!! I so need to do some of that myself. I have sooo much paper and I keep buying more, it really is an addiction,lol. Glad you are able to find yourself moving on and I'm so loving this little cutie...got my special ed in the mail too, just need some time to get her and the LOTV's stamped off and you'll be seeing them.
xxAutumn

Lins said...

Hi Loz,

what a beautiful card, love the distressed look and the papers you've used. Tilda is so beautifully colored!

Thanx for joining in the fun at simply magnolia :-)

Hugs,

Lins

Gram's Treasures said...

Adorable card with that distressed look and those colours! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

karen said...

Gorgeous card Loz, love the distressed look and fab layout. Karenx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! I love your special Tilda and she is so pretty in brown! Gorgeous papers and layout, I love the big heart:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

xxxtglxxx said...

What a gorgeous card Loz! :) Stunning and I love the muted colours too.

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Julie said...

Beautiful card - good luck using up your stash! x

Kruemel said...

Love your card - the colors, the papers, the heart hidden behind the image and of course this beautiful special image.

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love the papers - I'm trying to use up my stash too :)! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Lori said...

Another lovely card...and even on the inside! Way to go using up your stash - I need to learn from you :D
Lots and lots of love,
Lori