Monday, November 21, 2011

Super cute Mistletoe Mice and Tilda wants a Hug!

hey chickies, have another couple of Christmas cards, the because I can and NEED them type! I've kept these simple again, with inked edges instead of matting them on card...

I used the same papers as my last post, and they go so well with this gorgeous Gillian Roberts stamp! I think I may CASE myself and make a few more like this one. The long thin card is a nice change too.. made it a bit hard to find a suitable sized image, but this worked out real well.

The next card uses more of the same papers but in another colour range. I had completely forgotten about these papers, and after having just brought a latest release Christmas pad.. and winning one from Lori :), I realise I still have ALL of last years! Well, almost! Hoarding paper and embellishments is going to be a thing of the past for me... I'm going to use all those delicious papers I ♥ so much until they are gone, then if i need more, and only if I plan on using them, I will allow myself to buy more. First things first - use up what I have!!
This 2nd card is being entered into Scrapbook Boutique's November Blog Challenge - NOTE: only open to Australian residents.

I have another almost finished card, using yet another brand of stamp and papers.. no more hoarding Loz!!
I may or may not be back with it a little later on... there'll be a heap more simple, 1-layer type cards from me, as my card stash is now at 5 Christmas cards! Need a heap more than that :)
Loz ♥

9 comments:

EELS said...

Glad to hear you're not hoarding anymore Loz ha ha.
Two brilliant cards as usual, love 'em.
Cheers,

Elaine

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!
I LOVED!!
HUGS

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Loz, you are being very strict with yourself in using what you have , I may have to try the myself lol.
Hugs Cheryl

Sue W said...

Love them both Loz! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbook Boutique!

Merry said...

These cards are both wonderful....I like the size of the first card and such a fun scene on the second.

Autumn said...

Fantastic Loz! Loving them both!! Looks like you are on a crafty roll!!
xxAutumn

lostinpaper said...

I think my husband is with you when you say 'use what you already have'... I'm wondering if *I* may just struggle with that a little (lol)! Your cards are beautiful and I am glad that you have used that awesome DP! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Meadie said...

Love Love Love your cards! They are both gorgeous. Have fun using your stash, I do wonder what we save the 'good' paper for:) Hugs x x

Lori said...

You're making some beautiful Christmas cards! Here's a hug back to you... :D
Love n hugs,
Lori