Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tilda with Snowheart

Good morning to you all, I have a card to share, it seems like ages but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been that long ;)

I love the latest Magnolia release, I wish I could have got them all! These DP's are from a pack I bought when I first began crafting, I have been hoarding them for years - have used a bit of it along the way, the beauty of 12x12 sheets is you can get so many cards from them!

I couldn't decide which ones, so I went with 3 of them! inked the edges, applied some glitter... snowflakes and gems. I cut some trees from the same sheet and added them as embellishments. The sentiment is a digi one that I made and printed onto acetate then rubbed off onto the paper - sounds more difficult than it really is :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog
Loz ♥

8 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card, love the pastel colors and the chrystals. Hugs, Hanneke

EELS said...

Gorgeous card Loz. Mustn't hoard papers, use 'em then buy more!

sweet dreams said...

SO SWEET!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Loz, love your Tilda she is really cute!
Hugs Cheryl

Autumn said...

Fabulous Loz! Love the papers! I think your wrong about the rub on thing, it just seems to be easy for you,lol. Great job! Hope all is well!
xxAutumn

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Loz, Love the softness of your card. Very pretty!!!
hugs, Janiel

Snoopy said...

What an amazing card! I love the soft colors and the shimmery sparkles. Just beautiful!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://www.snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

VERY VERY soft and sweet! My fave colors :D
Love n hugs,
Lori