Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twiddleybitz Shadow Boxes

Okay. So I've had these in the drawer for a little while, I had my sepia photos printed and this gorgeous Creative Memories paper pack & matching sticker (Discover Range) from a scrap booking party I went to months and months ago. I don't scrapbook - and I guess you can say this is my first attempt!

I love these papers, and the stickers are top quality. The first pic is one of DD holding up the finished frames (they still need a coat of paint on the back), she of course asked "where's mine?" So I'm going to have to see if I can get a couple more! Twiddleybitz products are made in Western Australia, and I got these from Scapbooking Allsorts.(and they don't have any more!) I also won their October Challenge and I am sure looking forward to seeing what's in the prize pack! Thanks to Tracey & Tracy!

'scuse the mess in the background :D
  
I had to take the photos without the flash - how on earth do you photograph a SB page? Anyways, the boys were about 9 months old when I took these photos, I had some balloons to keep them happy while I snapped away at them. Oh.. they were so cute back then!



As with most things with the twins.. these are the same-but different. It's easier that way, as they get older (they're 3+ now) they're starting to decide what is who's and who wears what. I kept these simple as it was my first attempt.. we have plaster moulds of their tiny baby hands that I think I will paint to match and sit along the bottom... they're been in the cupboard for years waiting to have something done with them :)

I'm entering Simon Says Stamps BUTTONS challenge - they're there. Just one little chocolate one on each frame. It seriously is hard to embellish boy things!
Hope you're all having a lovely wkd - I have a sick DD today and it's going to be a hot one here in Aus!
 take care
Loz xx

4 comments:

Autumn said...

These are absolutely fabulous Loz!! I think your DD is right, she needs one too and while your at it you may as well get something for the little one on the way,lol. FYI, I fianlly checked and got your three e-mails(sorry about that) and have written you back. Hope all is well!
xxAutumn

Cheryl said...

These frames are gorgeous Loz and so are your boys.
Hugs Cheryl

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creations Loz :-) the photo's are adorable and the way you decorated the frames is beautiful !!
Yes, you definitely need to make another one for you lovely girl too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable Loz, fabulous layouts.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby